Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Any NFL fans?  (Read 12208 times)

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
  • Not affilaiated with any club.....
Re: Any NFL fans?
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2009, 02:40:14 PM »

Surely you don't mean "Patriot Pat" do you? ;) I always thought that was one of the worst team logos. Just my opinion though.

What do you think is going to happen with Marshall? I heard the Jets inquired about trading for him and the Broncos told them they are not trading him. I can't see them expecting him to play and be happy or productive based on what has happened. That's if he even plays at all.

Well if he is not productive he is only hurting himself. He is still under contact so he has to play if told to or be suspended AGAIN!! He is a dumbass. He is always in trouble but yet thinks he deserves something. Sure he is a great player BUT if he has this attitude is it worth it? I would be happy to see them get a high draft pick for him. Eddie Royal has had an amazing pre season so he can be a #1 if he needs to be.

I just wish he would be traded so the soap opera can be over

Belong to the "4 F Club"
Fishing, Football, Fitness and Family

SMo007

« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2009, 04:03:44 PM »

As a Cowboys fan we don't know anything about Wide Receivers and Soap Operas. ::)

poncho

« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2009, 04:53:36 PM »

Been a fan of the Pats before they were ever good. Around 94 when I was playing high school ball. I played CB/Safety and loved the combo of Ty Law & Lawyer Milloy.

SMo007

« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2009, 03:44:20 PM »

Been a fan of the Pats before they were ever good. Around 94 when I was playing high school ball. I played CB/Safety and loved the combo of Ty Law & Lawyer Milloy.

I have to admit I was a Ty Law fan, and when there were rumors of him coming to Dallas a few years back I was pretty excited.

SMo007

« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2009, 03:52:55 PM »

OK. With only 3 preseason games left, the real season starts next week. Let's see what you think your team's record is going to be. And for all the other posts, tell us if you think he's accurate with an over or under. I'll start. I think Dallas splits the division and goes 6-4 in the remaining games. My heart says 10 but my head says 9. Of course there is always the chance we could sweep the Deadskins, right Tumbleweed. ;)

Dallas = 9 Wins

poncho

« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2009, 07:53:52 PM »

OK. With only 3 preseason games left, the real season starts next week. Let's see what you think your team's record is going to be. And for all the other posts, tell us if you think he's accurate with an over or under. I'll start. I think Dallas splits the division and goes 6-4 in the remaining games. My heart says 10 but my head says 9. Of course there is always the chance we could sweep the Deadskins, right Tumbleweed. ;)

Dallas = 9 Wins

Patriots 13-3.

tumbleweed

« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2009, 10:37:55 PM »

Dallas = 9 Wins not if Jessica Simpson shows up to the games.  ;D

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2009, 10:53:29 PM »

Wont be a problem since Romo is no longer with that very intelligent blonde girl LOL

Patriots wont win 13 games. They have offensive line problems. Brady is going to feel the heat this year. Cassell was the most sacked QB last year. They also have no running game. Teams are going to blitz the heck out of the Patriots and get to Brady. If he gets hurt who is their QB??

Belong to the "4 F Club"

poncho

« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2009, 07:02:26 AM »

Their running game is their passing game. Will see a lot of shotgun and quick passes to Welker across the middle. After a few hook ups with Moss, teams will be second guessing the blitz. I do agree with the no back up QB problem.

SMo007

« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2009, 08:04:20 AM »

I'm sure she was fine to bounce around on, or at least she was until she ate a rhino, but thank god she is gone.

SMo007

« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2009, 08:05:50 AM »

Their running game is their passing game. Will see a lot of shotgun and quick passes to Welker across the middle. After a few hook ups with Moss, teams will be second guessing the blitz. I do agree with the no back up QB problem.

I don't think they win 13 either so I say under. In fact I don't think any team on either side wins 13 this year.

tumbleweed

« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2009, 09:43:18 PM »

The skins will struggle again, I think they will win 8. 2 of the 8 wins will be against the boys. :P

SMo007

« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2009, 03:25:28 PM »

Another Cowboys fan here I've been watching them  since Don Meredith was quarterback so I go way back . I'm hoping they make they playoffs but the NFC east is going to be pretty tough this year. I figure the Cowboys should win 9 games this year but who knows  the injuries are already pileling up and the Cowboys  depth looks pretty thin in some areas. 
 The only problem I have with the Cowboys is with Jerry Jones I'd be much happier if he stuck with owning and quit meddling with the draft and the coaches. Wade makes a great defensive coordinator but Falls short as a head coach,
My predictions for the NFC for what there worth  #1Eagles #2 Giants  #3 Falcons #4 Cardinals
#5 Packers and Cowboys tie with 9 and 7 records

That's actually two problems. ;) Unfortunately for Cowboys fans you are right about both. I don't know why everybody thinks Philly is the Sexy pick this year; I just don't see it. I guess we'll start finding out in a couple of days. ;D

SMo007

« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2009, 03:27:24 PM »

The skins will struggle again, I think they will win 8. 2 of the 8 wins will be against the boys. :P

You really need to stop drinking so much, it's having an adverse effect on your senses. ;)

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2009, 03:39:45 PM »

How about that stupid multi million dollar HD Screen that Jones put up. The punters are hitting it LOL What a dumbass

Belong to the "4 F Club"