Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Good Weather = ...boating...biking...& "good deals"!!!  (Read 1255 times)

arimaBOATER

Good Weather = ...boating...biking...& "good deals"!!!
« on: May 30, 2009, 09:48:51 PM »

With this "super" sunny weather we have been having & don't we deserve it.... this has had us boating...biking the many bike routes here in Richmond & coming across good deals....yard sales & the like............ Even bought an AB Lounge 2 which sells for $160 or so for $60 & it's in perfect condition.  Ya & does it ever work the ab muscles........  By the way while biking today I seen a truck canopy for a small truck for sale ...asking $85 OBO .... it's located near Francis & #1 so if anyone wants the guys phone number just leave me a message & I'll give ya their phone number. ------ Many in the "fishingwithrod" family may just need a good canopy at a super price.... it's black in color & it's a Cap-It make.  It can also be locked with a key(I did not talk to the people "only observations from the road)............................ Hope your all out & about enjoying this weather. --------- if ya want to see the canopy ...here is the directions... Go west on Francis from No 1 Rd. .... hang a left when ya see a road connecting on Francis... then you will come to a "short street" going east to west.  The canopy is near the rd.  For $85 or OBO ya can't lose.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2009, 05:22:58 PM by arimaBOATER »

kosanin kosher salt

Re: Good Weather = ...boating...biking...& "good deals"!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2009, 10:11:18 PM »

i use to have an ab lounge  , the most easist to use   and most powerful on that area . only problem is that its too big.

arimaBOATER

Re: Good Weather = ...boating...biking...& "good deals"!!!
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2009, 12:52:40 PM »

kosanin kosher salt---- Ya your right... We stuck ours in the kitchen. I think when my wife seen it she must of thought... " WHAT IN JIMMY GEE WHISKERERS DID HE BUY NOW????????? --- But she uses it so.... it will stay where it is... (at least for now)