Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: I Like Shoot Outs Now, For Tonight Anyway  (Read 6654 times)

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
I Like Shoot Outs Now, For Tonight Anyway
« on: February 25, 2009, 07:59:56 PM »

Rolling, rolling, rolling right along. ;D ;D ;D

DionJL

• Old Timer
Re: I Like Shoot Outs Now, For Tonight Anyway
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2009, 08:01:07 PM »

Today had 4 games meaning 8 teams and a total of 10 goals were scored. BORRRRRRINGGGGGGG!!!! What is with that? They need to make the nets bigger IMO.

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2009, 08:03:51 PM »

I bet you didn't enjoy the shootout on Saturday ;D In case you forgot, Mats Sundin (ever heard of him ? ;D) scored the winning goal against the Make Beliefs. Despite the snow warning tonight, spring is just around the corner as the Leaves are out.

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2009, 06:25:36 AM »

I bet you didn't enjoy the shootout on Saturday ;D In case you forgot, Mats Sundin (ever heard of him ? ;D) scored the winning goal against the Make Beliefs. Despite the snow warning tonight, spring is just around the corner as the Leaves are out.

yer just lovin' them sloppy seconds FA... :D :D :D :D

mebbe you guys could get Antropov and Poni...then you'd have a complete experienced sloppy-seconds line...you could call it the sloppy gang..as you merrily continue on your way to another "almost made it but next year for sure" season  ;D

mojo
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley

TrophyHunter

• Old Timer
  • V.P. Club S.C. & P. & S.C. & F. Team Hop Sing
    • BB Pics
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2009, 08:12:45 AM »

mebbe you guys could get Antropov and Poni...then you'd have a complete experienced sloppy-seconds line...you could call it the sloppy gang..as you merrily continue on your way to another "almost made it but next year for sure" season  ;D

mojo

"Sloppy seconds" is a term you can only use if it is the actual team trying to dump players !!! in this case it is the players who are climbing over each other trying to get away from a club that is in free fall to the bottom of the league !!! just trying to keep you in the loop and alert you about your incorrect assumptions ;)

TH  ;D

...oooO..............
...(....).....Oooo...
....\..(.......(...)....
.....\_).......)../.....
...............(_/......
... RICK WAS ......
....... HERE..........

XG Flosses with his Spey !!

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2009, 10:39:20 AM »

mojo

Speaking of sloppy seconds, the Make Beliefs have a bunch of Canuck sloppy seconds running the show in Toronto, Brian Burke as GM, Dave Nonis as Assistant GM and Mike Penny as Head of Scouting. ;D Didn't do anything in Vancouver, what makes you think they're going to do any different in a new city. Rebuilding since 1967 ;D

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2009, 07:48:19 PM »

And I liked it again tonight with another win. ;D Moving towards a playoff spot with 3 wins in a row. ;D ;D ;D

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2009, 08:12:47 PM »

Breaking news Chris. Brian Burke is petitioning the NHL to have his Laughs play all 82 games against New York teams next season. ;D ;D

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2009, 06:35:19 AM »

mojo

"Sloppy seconds" is a term you can only use if it is the actual team trying to dump players !!! in this case it is the players who are climbing over each other trying to get away from a club that is in free fall to the bottom of the league !!! just trying to keep you in the loop and alert you about your incorrect assumptions ;)

TH  ;D

wrong again TH...but you must be used to bein' wrong by now...Antro Poni Kaberle and Kubina have all stated publically they want to remain Leafs...Burke will get his deals or he'll keep these players..so yes...the Carp have Leaf sloppy seconds in Wellfed and Mats....but as usual you let emotion interfere with fact...a typical Carp fan...;)))

mojo ;D
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
  • Not affilaiated with any club.....
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2009, 08:31:57 AM »

Trophy Hunter is not wrong all those are ex-Canucks making them sloppy seconds and now you the basstards have them. If your calling Sundin a sloppy second than any player that is not with the original team that drafted him is a sloppy second. Your logic is terrible. Typical basstard fan LOL

Belong to the "4 F Club"
Fishing, Football, Fitness and Family

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2009, 11:32:17 AM »

Trophy Hunter is not wrong all those are ex-Canucks making them sloppy seconds and now you the basstards have them. If your calling Sundin a sloppy second than any player that is not with the original team that drafted him is a sloppy second. Your logic is terrible. Typical basstard fan LOL

yer just pissed cos I coined the sloppy seconds...and the carp..on this forum..;)))

mojo

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2009, 01:42:13 PM »

yer just pissed cos I coined the sloppy seconds...and the carp..on this forum..;)))

mojo

You coined nothing. You got that from Sean Avery. What a person to get something from lol BTW how does it feel knowing the Canucks OWN the basstards. How many in a row is it now that they have beat them?

Belong to the "4 F Club"

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2009, 05:07:41 PM »

mojo

You coined nothing. You got that from Sean Avery. What a person to get something from lol BTW how does it feel knowing the Canucks OWN the basstards. How many in a row is it now that they have beat them?

another fail from the Carp...read BB...the post indicates "on this forum"....gawd no  wonder the Carp have 3 fans...its a dislexic thing I believe... :D :D :D

mojo ;D

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2009, 06:56:00 PM »

mojo

another fail from the Carp...read BB...the post indicates "on this forum"....gawd no  wonder the Carp have 3 fans...its a dislexic thing I believe... :D :D :D

mojo ;D

In order to coin a phrase you have to be the originator. You are not that so that makes you sloppy seconds LOL. BTW I guess you missed the part about how the Canucks OWN the basstards and even you cant dispute that HAHA!!

Belong to the "4 F Club"

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2009, 06:35:16 AM »

mojo

mojo ;D

In order to coin a phrase you have to be the originator. You are not that so that makes you sloppy seconds LOL. BTW I guess you missed the part about how the Canucks OWN the basstards and even you cant dispute that HAHA!!

BB...you doth protest too much...whatcha hidin'???

mojo  ;D