Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Canadas real team back in the win coloumn  (Read 17529 times)

mojoman

• Old Timer
Re: Canadas real team back in the win coloumn
« Reply #45 on: December 13, 2008, 10:04:34 PM »

Luongo is gone.... good thing I picked up Sanford in the hockey pool  ;D
Ottawa is getting back on track, thinking they should play Gerber more. Once he gets going, he really gets going.
Looks like my team won tonight (2-0) and your team got just the opposite (3-0).
Creeping up on the 'nucks 2 points at a time now  ;D Only 8 more to go  ;)
Funny how people keep beaking Ottawa, but then I realize we are only 1/4 through the season and I am only 5 points outta the playoffs as it stands now  :D
Canucks will be out a lot more than that after 6 more weeks (possibly the whole rest of the season) without Luongo  ;D

folks beak because the Sens had it all a couple years ago and tossed it away...now...not so much...a 1 trick pony whose time has come and gone...kin you say nag?????

mojo ;D ;D
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #46 on: December 13, 2008, 10:11:00 PM »

The Sens are weak in goal and their defence is not the same without Redden and Mezzaros.

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #47 on: December 13, 2008, 11:08:43 PM »

Does not look good for your boys tonight, down 3 - 0.

Poor officiating ;D ;D
Maybe but it is going to be a long season for you chaps now. ;D ;D ;D

Mike Gillis had a little chat with the lads following the game. We will be back on track soon. ;D
Gillis had a little chat with me too, wants Sundin bad now. I have not given my permission for him to go yet. ;D ;D ;D

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
  • Not affilaiated with any club.....
« Reply #48 on: December 14, 2008, 12:17:53 AM »

The Sens are weak in goal and their defence is not the same without Redden and Mezzaros.

Redden is a huge reason why they are where they are. Their is no chemistry in Ottawa. The dont have injury problems like other teams so its purely chemistry and lack of effort. They also havent had a good goalie. Gerber nor Auld is the answer...

Nobody is beaking Ottawa they are telling the truth...

1/4 of the way through the season? Its more than a 1/3 of the way through the season.

Belong to the "4 F Club"
Fishing, Football, Fitness and Family