Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Canadas real team back in the win coloumn  (Read 17530 times)

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
Re: Canadas real team back in the win coloumn
« Reply #30 on: December 09, 2008, 10:33:27 PM »

Once again Wellwood is the only shining star that the team had - a hand me down by the Leafs I might add.
Guess my team isn't doing that good either though  ;)

Would look mighty good in a Sens uniform I bet ..for only a milllion a season unlike those overpaid athletes in Ottawa.

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2008, 07:13:08 AM »

Well I woulda hardley call the canucks a team after what I saw tonight.
Sanford made some huge saves - he is the only reason they won.
How the hell can you call the 'nucks a "team" when they can't score on a 7 min power play? I have never even seen a 7 min power play before and they blew it!
Once again Wellwood is the only shining star that the team had - a hand me down by the Leafs I might add.
Guess my team isn't doing that good either though  ;)

You have no clue about hockey do you? Canucks out played the Preds from start to finish. Did you even watch this game? They out shot, out scored and out hit the Preds. Sanford made one or two good saves but most shots were from the perimeter and he saw them all. He was not busy and the defense was clearing everything. I dont think you watched the game unless you really dont know hockey.

Canucks 35 points
Senators 25 points

10 more points than your crappy Sens. Even the Laughs have more points than your Sens. Maybe you need to wake up or get some glasses so you can read the standings LMAO!!!!

simply put...the Cannots won via the cheapshot and sloppy seconds...way to go team!!!!!!

mojo
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
  • Not affilaiated with any club.....
« Reply #32 on: December 10, 2008, 07:43:49 AM »

Excuses excuses......Thats all a Leafs fan knows is excuses excuses. Never the fault of the team. Its either bad refs, or blaming the other team for cheating or something. It could never be that the Leafs just SUCK!! HAHAHA!!

Oh and Sens suck too

Belong to the "4 F Club"
Fishing, Football, Fitness and Family

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #33 on: December 10, 2008, 08:25:35 AM »

Excuses excuses......Thats all a Leafs fan knows is excuses excuses. Never the fault of the team. Its either bad refs, or blaming the other team for cheating or something. It could never be that the Leafs just SUCK!! HAHAHA!!

Oh and Sens suck too

as usual BB...lots of hot air...little substance... ;D

mojo
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
« Reply #34 on: December 10, 2008, 08:48:24 AM »

Oh and Sens suck too

mojo

You must be getting confused or just old LOL Leafs fans are the ones with hot air and no substance. I mean when you are 9 points behind us how can you defend that? Also having the worst goaltender in the league ( TO has allowed the most goals in the league ) The proof is in the stats. Maybe look at them.... ( Bryan needs to give Mojos head a shake lol )

Belong to the "4 F Club"

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #35 on: December 10, 2008, 02:15:24 PM »

Oh and Sens suck too

mojo

You must be getting confused or just old LOL Leafs fans are the ones with hot air and no substance. I mean when you are 9 points behind us how can you defend that? Also having the worst goaltender in the league ( TO has allowed the most goals in the league ) The proof is in the stats. Maybe look at them.... ( Bryan needs to give Mojos head a shake lol )

BB...c'mon....name one player on the Leafs who is a bonafide 1st liner on any other team...yeah...I can't either...wait till after the xmas break....this team will be AHL'rs at best...but the powers that be want a re-build and they are doing it properly...need any more sloppy seconds...will be a few up for grabs soon...so yes...if you are looking strictly at points and skill level...the Buds suck...but if you take the effort...heart...and youth of this team you still get entertaining games...you just kinda know up front its gonna always be a tuff game...for the present the Leafs are no threat....in a couple years who kin say.... ;D

mojo just shook BB's head for him...  ;)

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
« Reply #36 on: December 10, 2008, 04:20:30 PM »

OK so Jeff Finger at 3.5 million, Toskala at 4 million , Jason Blake 4 million, Mike Van Ryn 2.9 million is rebuilding? If they are rebuilding those guys need to go.

Belong to the "4 F Club"

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #37 on: December 10, 2008, 05:11:47 PM »

uhhhhhh.....well....I believe the only one in the group you will be gone is Blake...Toskala is better than his season indicates...Finger brings grit to the blue line...Burke likes grit...Van Ryn has arguably been our best D-man this year and is a young player....I didn't ask for who was paid the best....I asked you to name one 1st liner on any other NHL team...you dodged the question...or you have absolutely who these players are you named...cos they sure ain't no 1st liners...even on the Leafs.... :D :D :D :D

mojo

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
« Reply #38 on: December 10, 2008, 05:58:32 PM »

uhhhhhh.....well....I believe the only one in the group you will be gone is Blake...Toskala is better than his season indicates...Finger brings grit to the blue line...Burke likes grit...Van Ryn has arguably been our best D-man this year and is a young player....I didn't ask for who was paid the best....I asked you to name one 1st liner on any other NHL team...you dodged the question...or you have absolutely who these players are you named...cos they sure ain't no 1st liners...even on the Leafs.... :D :D :D :D

mojo

They are not first liners on any team but being paid like first liners. Sedins make 3.5 million each. Daniel 28 points, Henrik 26 points.

Van Run is 29 thats not that young for a hockey player and he is on injured reserve ;) I wouldnt be paying Fingers 3.5 million. Would you seriously give him that kind of money? Oh and c'mon Toskala is better than his season indicates? Have you watched all the soft goals he has let in? Like I have been telling you. Waive him, go to the dollar store and get a pylon. You save 3,999,999.00 ;)

Toskala is at best a backup goalie on any other team. Not worth more than Sanford.

Now how about those Sens?

Belong to the "4 F Club"

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #39 on: December 10, 2008, 07:27:03 PM »

Oh and c'mon Toskala is better than his season indicates? Have you watched all the soft goals he has let in? Like I have been telling you. Waive him, go to the dollar store and get a pylon. You save 3,999,999.00 ;)

:)

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #40 on: December 13, 2008, 09:12:25 PM »

Does not look good for your boys tonight, down 3 - 0.

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #41 on: December 13, 2008, 09:20:40 PM »

Poor officiating ;D ;D

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #42 on: December 13, 2008, 09:46:57 PM »

Poor officiating ;D ;D
Maybe but it is going to be a long season for you chaps now. ;D ;D ;D

Every Day

• Old Timer
« Reply #43 on: December 13, 2008, 09:57:46 PM »

Luongo is gone.... good thing I picked up Sanford in the hockey pool  ;D
Ottawa is getting back on track, thinking they should play Gerber more. Once he gets going, he really gets going.
Looks like my team won tonight (2-0) and your team got just the opposite (3-0).
Creeping up on the 'nucks 2 points at a time now  ;D Only 8 more to go  ;)
Funny how people keep beaking Ottawa, but then I realize we are only 1/4 through the season and I am only 5 points outta the playoffs as it stands now  :D
Canucks will be out a lot more than that after 6 more weeks (possibly the whole rest of the season) without Luongo  ;D

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #44 on: December 13, 2008, 10:02:49 PM »

Poor officiating ;D ;D
Maybe but it is going to be a long season for you chaps now. ;D ;D ;D

Mike Gillis had a little chat with the lads following the game. We will be back on track soon. ;D