Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: WOW  (Read 2947 times)

Every Day

• Old Timer
WOW
« on: November 01, 2008, 06:32:41 PM »

Did anyone else just see that amazing Toronto comeback.... I tunred it on with 8 mins left to see Toronto down 2-0 (assuming they would lose because NYR are best defensive team in NHL this season, I kept watching  ;D ) What comes next was a crazy goal frenzy.. seems to happen lately every time I turn on a hockey game, Chris should thank me for watching his crappy team just this one time (you can pay me off to watch more of them if you want them to win a few more)  ;D  :o
« Last Edit: November 01, 2008, 09:08:31 PM by Every Day »

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
Re: WOW
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2008, 07:03:39 PM »

Chris is speechless :)

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2008, 06:54:06 AM »

this years edition of the Leafs is a very different version from the past 3 years...these youngsters are hungry and showing it,,...the recent past has seen far too many vets coastin' on Sundin's coattail...now that the chaff has been seperated from the wheat, theres a noise starting to be heard in Leafland...how long they can play at this level is tough to say....but I'm enjoyin' the games..;)))

mojo
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2008, 08:09:02 AM »

As I was busy cutting up our deer yesterday afternoon, I taped the game and was glad I did as I was able to watch the third period a couple of more times. ;D ;D

Talk about rolling, rolling, rolling right along. ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: November 02, 2008, 08:11:39 AM by chris gadsden »

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2008, 07:44:42 PM »

Carolina scored 3 goals in 4 minutes to beat the Leafs 6-4 tonight. No comeback tonight.

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2008, 06:42:14 AM »

yep....Cujo sure is helpin' this team....on another note....anyone see them Cannots last night???!!!???

mojo ;D
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley