Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Another Team Now Looks Grim  (Read 11915 times)

Every Day

• Old Timer
Re: Another Team Now Looks Grim
« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2008, 11:50:12 PM »

Lol when was the last time u got a double digit Steely day? As for the Canucks I heard rumours of Luongo's wife not wanting to come to Vancouver, and by the way Luongo is talking, it doesn't seem that he likes the Canucks as his team..... just look at the comments he made tonight after the game : "I don't really care," Luongo said. "My season ended Thursday as far as I'm concerned. I tried to bring it but obviously I didn't have anything in the tank."  Its not the first time he has made comments like this in the last week... he seem really frustrated, but at least he'll be able to spend some time with his new child now  :D

As I see it these rumours may have potential of being true, only time will tell. There could be a big blockbuster trade this summer or maybe next year if things continue down this path which they may... I think the Canucks will not have a very good year next year, first of all because I'm pretty sure Linden is going to retire (and he is the heart and soul of that team, and the leader). Next Naslund will probably not be back which means they lose ther captian (and I don't care what people say they will miss Naslund, he is a good player when he's not whining). On top of that if the Luongo rumours are true they may lose their goalie who is the backbone of their team... Without those 3 people I think next year would be a disaster.

Even the Leafs will be better off  ;D ;D  ::)

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2008, 12:10:24 AM »

:-X :-X

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2008, 09:26:55 AM »

Yes we will be rolling, rolling, rolling right along  ;D ;D ;D to the Cup.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Every Day

• Old Timer
« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2008, 02:28:18 PM »

Yes we will be rolling, rolling, rolling right along  ;D ;D ;D to the Cup.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Good luck with that Chris.... they may be losing Sundin this summer, don't even get me started on how bad that would be for the Leafs.
They can't win without him, he's like Naslund and Linden combined.... The Leafs depend on him just like Ottawa depends on Alfie  ;D ;D