Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Fly Fishing Film Tour comes to New Westminster on April 5th, 2008!  (Read 14279 times)

Rodney

• Administrator
  • Old Timer
  • Where's my strike indicator?
    • Fishing with Rod
Re: Fly Fishing Film Tour comes to New Westminster on April 5th, 2008!
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2008, 11:32:24 AM »

Good to meet some of you on Saturday night. The AEG boys did a great job and I look forward to see this developing into something even bigger in the years to come. :)

2.5 hours of flyfishing movies were shown. Some I like, some I was not so interested. The two pieces on the Bristol Bay issue were very informative and at the same time showcased the type of fishing that the area has to offer. There were three pieces that I really liked. Beattie Outdoor Productions' piece that focuses on three unique fisheries on this planet demonstrates why they are so special and makes those who have never tried it wanting to get out right away. AEG's Mongolia piece was well written by mixing in the local culture and some light hearted humour, and finishes it up with some incredible fighting footages. "Tarpon Season" offers non-stop action footages of both new and experienced guys struggling to keep 100lb+ tarpon tamed on the feather stick.

If you want to see the preview of these, you can still do so by going to http://tv.aegmedia.com//index.php