Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Another Forgetable Night  (Read 5193 times)

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
Another Forgetable Night
« on: January 09, 2008, 09:53:27 PM »

Anaheim 5 Toronto 0 . Where's all that secondary scoring ??

mastercaster

• Old Timer
Re: Another Forgetable Night
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2008, 10:00:48 PM »

Right now every Leaf fan must be saying, "Let the BLEEDING stop!"  Maybe after a few more weeks of this I'll start feeling sorry for them or maybe not.  :D

THE_ROE_SLINGER

• Old Timer
  • Roe Wizzard
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2008, 10:35:50 PM »

haha wow...I dont think leaf fans can even defend there team now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
weeeeeeeeeow!

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2008, 07:24:22 AM »

Parade still being planned. ;D ;D ;D

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2008, 07:27:21 AM »

hehehe...again Canada's team garners comments from teams not even in our conference....glad you guys keep up on the Leafs... :D :D :D

mojo
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley

Steely

• Old Timer
  • Lovin' the Chrome
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2008, 07:34:49 AM »

Come on TO we would like to see you in the cup finals against us but of coarse that won't happen for another 40 years at least ::) ;D and mojoman we no it's hard on you but can you think up another line to use that one's getting worn out ;D ;D it's not to late to join the nucks band wagon ;)
Get Off Your Butt And Start Fishin'

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2008, 10:34:15 AM »

Even Mojoman is having trouble defending those bumbling Laughs.

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2008, 11:10:59 AM »

how can a guy defend them???...not alor of positives...but...I'm still a fan...and I'd never bail on my team....would you???.;)))

mojo
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
  • Not affilaiated with any club.....
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2008, 07:00:03 PM »

how can a guy defend them???...not alor of positives...but...I'm still a fan...and I'd never bail on my team....would you???.;)))

mojo

Nope a true fan never bails on his team. They can wear paper bags though and I am sure thats what you and Chris are doing about now LOL

I give you credit mojo but atleast admit when they suck. The Canucks in the mid to late 80s sucked bad. I would even admit they sucked when they were playing. I was still a fan but if someone that was a fan of another team came to me and said " How about them Canucks " I would say they suck

So just admit the Leafs SUCK doesnt mean you are less of a fan means you know the truth.

Belong to the "4 F Club"
Fishing, Football, Fitness and Family

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2008, 07:14:32 PM »

No bags needed and Maple Leaf logo still riding aboard the Drennans. ;D ;D

kingpin

• Old Timer
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2008, 07:21:38 PM »

lets all say it the leafs suck then lets say how the nucks are so good in the regular season and then lets say how bad they suck in the play offs
Im an advocate for the supremacy of the bait fisherman race and a firm believer in the purity of it.

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2008, 08:24:51 PM »

lets all say it the leafs suck then lets say how the nucks are so good in the regular season and then lets say how bad they suck in the play offs

Your like 18 years old? When the Canucks made it to the finals in 94 you were like 4, in 1983 when they made it to the finals you were not even born. Its ok that you dont remember since you were barely out of your mommies tummy for one and the other one you were nothing.

Leafs had not been to the finals since they won the Stanley Cup 40 years ago. Oh wait we can officially say 41 years now LOL

Belong to the "4 F Club"

kingpin

• Old Timer
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2008, 09:49:27 PM »

actually i was 5 :D and you sound like a leafs fan living in the past. There the home team i follow them but i dont expect much from them.. and if they do better this year in the playoffs(unlikely) i would be happy and root them on but i neither jump on or off of the band wagon. Im more a senators fan for about 5 years now... mostly because they have one of my favourite players in danny heatley but they are almost always exciting to watch and have probably the most talent in the league.
Im an advocate for the supremacy of the bait fisherman race and a firm believer in the purity of it.

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2008, 10:14:11 PM »

actually i was 5 :D and you sound like a leafs fan living in the past. There the home team i follow them but i dont expect much from them.. and if they do better this year in the playoffs(unlikely) i would be happy and root them on but i neither jump on or off of the band wagon. Im more a senators fan for about 5 years now... mostly because they have one of my favourite players in danny heatley but they are almost always exciting to watch and have probably the most talent in the league.

Senators, have never won the cup and made it to the cup once. They also had one of the worst seasons ever by a franchise winning only 10 games and finishing with 24 total points LOL

I have some favorite players and they are:
#1 Bryan Trottier
#2 Mike Bossy
#3 Pelle Lindberg
#4 Joe Sakic
#5 Wayne Gretzky

You see none are Canucks. Doesnt mean that my favorite team is a team with my favorite player. My oldest son is a oh gawd a Flames fan. For some reason I couldnt get him to be a Canucks fan. My daughter is a Canucks fan though and cheers them on with daddy, even my two year old cheers on the Canucks and boos the Flames LOL

Belong to the "4 F Club"

kingpin

• Old Timer
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2008, 10:35:22 PM »

a flames fan? what happened there? did your wife fall sometime during pregnancy? lol Joe Sakic will probably always be one of my favourites of all time.. best wrist shot around.. saw him break the glass with it once.