Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: 'Nuks go Wild  (Read 4030 times)

mojoman

• Old Timer
'Nuks go Wild
« on: November 16, 2007, 07:11:17 PM »

predictions????

I'll go 3-1 Wild...;)))

mojo ;D
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley

mojoman

• Old Timer
Re: 'Nuks go Wild
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2007, 07:46:57 PM »

well hell...good on the 'Nuks for finally waking up..... ;D

mojo
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2007, 08:15:16 PM »

There goes your prediction. 4-1 Canucks after the 1st period but I like the Subject Line "Nuks go Wild" ;D

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2007, 09:46:41 PM »

6-2 final. A fine effort by the boys tonight. Canada's team is once again on track as they are rolling, rolling, rolling. ;D

mastercaster

• Old Timer
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2007, 09:49:11 PM »

Great game!  Lots of secondary scoring...6 goals.  When was the last time the Nuks got 6?  Oh yeah...now I remember....when they beat the Laughs 6-1 last year.  ;D ;D

Hope Ohlund doesn't get a suspension for that vicious slash...but then again, when you take an elbow to the head like that you can hardly blame him.

got fish

• 7-11 steelhead
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2007, 11:42:11 PM »

went to the game and it was pretty awsome......pretty sure i saw birdman and cohocody there too....but not 100% sure.

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2007, 06:45:34 AM »

Great game!  Lots of secondary scoring...6 goals.  When was the last time the Nuks got 6?  Oh yeah...now I remember....when they beat the Laughs 6-1 last year.  ;D ;D

Hope Ohlund doesn't get a suspension for that vicious slash...but then again, when you take an elbow to the head like that you can hardly blame him.

I'm wonderin' if Ohlund is gonna have an "upper body" injury when they play the Wild next week....think Bougard(sp) will have a mission handed to him????

mojo