Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Worst Road Record (Nash.) vs Worst Home Record (Van.)  (Read 7070 times)

mastercaster

• Old Timer
Worst Road Record (Nash.) vs Worst Home Record (Van.)
« on: November 01, 2007, 05:52:03 PM »

Should be interesting....  I would have said this ones in the bag if we could ice an injury-free team...those ankle injuries have now taken the place of the groin injuries.  First Kriechek, now Mitchell.  We'll still win... it just won't be as easy.

Looking forward to seeing Yannick Hanson play...should give us alot more speed up front!

mastercaster

• Old Timer
Re: Worst Road Record (Nash.) vs Worst Home Record (Van.)
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2007, 10:28:41 PM »

BruuuTAL!!  That's all I can say...I'm speechless!  >:( >:(

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2007, 10:38:15 PM »

ok...I'll ease up tonight...didn't see the game...but the results speak for themselves....mebbe next game..;)))

mojo
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2007, 06:54:26 AM »

They are even booing the team from Vancover's goaltender, so glad I back the Leafs, Canada's number 1 team. ;D ;D

I doubt there will be any forum members backing the team from Vancouver before long, correction on that, FA will be there until the bitter end. ;D ;D ;D

THE_ROE_SLINGER

• Old Timer
  • Roe Wizzard
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2007, 01:10:35 PM »

no comment  ;D
weeeeeeeeeow!

coryandtrevor

• Winter : Stick on the ice , fly in the water
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2007, 01:30:28 PM »

They are even booing the team from Vancouver's goaltender

Vancouver AKA : Goalie Graveyard

« Last Edit: November 02, 2007, 01:32:51 PM by coryandtrevor »
"The swing is the thing but the tug is the drug" - Unknown

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2007, 04:08:39 PM »

Dave Nonis had a chat with the boys after the game and threatened them with a trade to the hell hole of the universe, the Toronto Make Beliefs. If that won't reverse our fortune nothing will ! ;D

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2007, 04:53:14 PM »

hmmm....'Nuks have nothing the Leafs need/want.... ;D

mojo
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley

Steely

• Old Timer
  • Lovin' the Chrome
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2007, 07:02:30 PM »

How about a coach but you won't get that from us ;D yet
Get Off Your Butt And Start Fishin'

mastercaster

• Old Timer
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2007, 07:04:41 PM »

I doubt there will be any forum members backing the team from Vancouver before long, correction on that, FA will be there until the bitter end. ;D ;D ;D

I'll never give up on the Canucks!  >:(    Have backed them through thick and thin since their start but it's going to be tough defensively now for them....Bieksa out for at least 6-8 weeks,  Salo could be out just as long, and who knows how long it will take Ohlund to recover once he has the lead removed from his a$$  :D 

I don't think I've ever seen so much blood on the ice what with those cuts to Bieksa and Salo.  Looked like the banks of the Fraser during sockeye season!

Playing with urgency and passion is the key....Hey FA, hopefully Nonis talked to them about that.

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2007, 07:33:28 PM »

I'll never give up on the Canucks!  >:(    Have backed them through thick and thin since their start but it's going to be tough defensively now for them....Bieksa out for at least 6-8 weeks,  Salo could be out just as long, and who knows how long it will take Ohlund to recover once he has the lead removed from his a$$  :D 

I don't think I've ever seen so much blood on the ice what with those cuts to Bieksa and Salo.  Looked like the banks of the Fraser during sockeye season!

Playing with urgency and passion is the key....Hey FA, hopefully Nonis talked to them about that.
Gosh when I first read your post I missed the never and thought you were one of the first to jump ship. ;D ;D I even had typed welcome aboard. ;D ;D but I guess the time will come when I do. ;D ;D

mastercaster

• Old Timer
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2007, 10:20:31 PM »

[/quote]Gosh when I first read your post I missed the never and thought you were one of the first to jump ship. ;D ;D I even had typed welcome aboard. ;D ;D but I guess the time will come when I do. ;D ;D
[/quote]

You're a funny guy,Chris.....a tad delusional but a devoted fan.  I onced roomed with a guy who was a die hard Laugh fan.  After a couple of years I had no choice but to kill him.  ;D

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
  • Not affilaiated with any club.....
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2007, 04:42:44 AM »

You Leafs fans sure are cocky despite the Leafs losing AGAIN last night and falling below .500  ::)

Leafs goaltenders are something you should be concerned about as they are outshooting everyone and their goaltenders are saving anything. We outshot the Preds 29-15. Luongo had an off night thats it.

Now our defense is depleted and we have our young guys back there. We are hurting. Its time to see Nonis do something and prove he can be a GM in this league.

Belong to the "4 F Club"
Fishing, Football, Fitness and Family

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2007, 05:20:40 AM »

You Leafs fans sure are cocky despite the Leafs losing AGAIN last night and falling below .500  ::)

Leafs goaltenders are something you should be concerned about as they are outshooting everyone and their goaltenders are saving anything. We outshot the Preds 29-15. Luongo had an off night thats it.

Now our defense is depleted and we have our young guys back there. We are hurting. Its time to see Nonis do something and prove he can be a GM in this league.
What are you doing up so early? I guess you cannot sleep worring about the team from Vancouver. ;D ;D

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2007, 07:23:01 AM »

How about a coach but you won't get that from us ;D yet

nope...we don' need a coach....goalie...or forwards...and you guys have no better d-men than the Leafs...hence the Canuks have nothing Leafs don' already have. ::)

mojo