Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Another Nice Win  (Read 3277 times)

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
Another Nice Win
« on: October 18, 2007, 09:06:43 PM »

For those that may have missed it we were rolling, rolling, rollingright along  ;D ;D ;D tonight.

What a great team we have this year. ;D ;D ;D

mojoman

• Old Timer
Re: Another Nice Win
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2007, 09:16:38 PM »

indeed....and the team will only get better with Wellwood, Cola and Bell coming into the lineup....we'll lose 3 Marlies we have had to use so far this season....life is.....ok...;)))

mojo GO LEAFS GO!!!!!!!
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2007, 09:41:57 PM »

Must be poor refereeing ;D

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2007, 06:42:35 AM »

Must be poor refereeing ;D
Only when we lose. ;D ;D

Love the Leafs as much as fishing. ;D

mastercaster

• Old Timer
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2007, 09:05:55 AM »

I guess it was nice for you boys to see McCabe score into the opposition's net instead of his own!

The Laughs are back to .500  :o....the Nuks will be a game over 500 after they run roughshod over L.A. tonight.

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2007, 05:14:58 PM »

I guess it was nice for you boys to see McCabe score into the opposition's net instead of his own!

The Laughs are back to .500  :o....the Nuks will be a game over 500 after they run roughshod over L.A. tonight.

thats if the Cannots can....and Lou kin only score so many points a night from waaaayyyy back there... ;D

mojo
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley

coryandtrevor

• Winter : Stick on the ice , fly in the water
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2007, 06:50:10 PM »

the Nuks will be a game over 500 after they run roughshod over L.A. tonight.

Be careful.........Anze Kopitar is in town. He's the Slovenian Saint. Look out Nucks D-Men and Robot-o Luongo !
"The swing is the thing but the tug is the drug" - Unknown

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2007, 08:17:57 PM »

hmmmm...who's runnin' who????

mojo

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2007, 08:30:29 PM »

hmmmm...who's runnin' who????

mojo
;D ;D ;D

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
  • Not affilaiated with any club.....
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2007, 06:57:54 PM »

Are you smiling tonight? LOL Not so much I think especially losing to a team like the Hawks So how is that goaltending situation going? Heard on CBC the leafs might be interested in our backup Sanford LOL Cant be any worse than what they have now....

Belong to the "4 F Club"
Fishing, Football, Fitness and Family

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2007, 10:32:36 PM »

Tonight's game is a prime example why being a Toronto fan is tough. Blew a 2 goal lead to lose ...... again.

Leaf Nation=Leaf Deflation. ;D ;D