Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Lets go duck hunting  (Read 23016 times)

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
Re: Lets go duck hunting
« Reply #45 on: April 26, 2007, 07:38:44 PM »

We lost out played especially on the pp we have to figure that one out and in a hurry or the hunter will be the hunted....
;D ;D ;D

Lumps

« Reply #46 on: April 26, 2007, 08:52:15 PM »

The boys are very quite tonight. :o Come on take the Lumps like we from the Leaf Nation have had to take for the last 40 years. We are reminded of that often by Fish Assassin and others. ;D ;D No word from Big Steel and many other Canuck supporters after last nights game but I guess they have finally come to realize no parade for them this year once again, how many years has it been for them now mojoman? ;D ;D ;D

Only Big Steel and Fish Assassin on line at this time with the rest too depressed about the upcoming end of their dream for 2007 I guess. ;)

You don't want to kick'em to hard when there down. Your right, all quite on the home front! ;D
Best 4 wheel drive I ever had was a company 2 wheel drive.

Big Steel

• Old Timer
  • Searching for early Steel.....
« Reply #47 on: April 26, 2007, 09:03:11 PM »

The boys are very quite tonight. :o Come on take the Lumps like we from the Leaf Nation have had to take for the last 40 years. We are reminded of that often by Fish Assassin and others. ;D ;D No word from Big Steel and many other Canuck supporters after last nights game but I guess they have finally come to realize no parade for them this year once again, how many years has it been for them now mojoman? ;D ;D ;D

Only Big Steel and Fish Assassin on line at this time with the rest too depressed about the upcoming end of their dream for 2007 I guess. ;)
;D ;D ;D  Actually, I was lambasted for picking 5-1 Anaheim in the first game at work, so I wasn't surprised much.  They were out 4 good players and were up against a rested and holy crap fast team.  Hopefully, Salo and maybe Bieska will be back, still could use the Cooker though....and Keslar to pressure the Dorks coming out of their own zone.  Either way, every asspect of there game has to be a lot better if they hope to win a couple games in the series. ;)  AND STAY OUT OF THE BOX!!! ::)
Fishing and Cars.... gotta love it!

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #48 on: April 26, 2007, 09:06:05 PM »

Not much you can do when a quarter of your regular lineup is down with injuries ??? Cheers

Nuggy
Yes we had the same problem for a good part of the year so I know how it feels. We missed the playoffs because of it but in a few months we will be rolling once again. ;D ;D ;D

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #49 on: April 26, 2007, 09:39:47 PM »

I believe its been 38 years Chris....but it may "only" be 37.... ;D

mojo
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #50 on: April 26, 2007, 10:15:58 PM »

Yes we had the same problem for a good part of the year so I know how it feels. We missed the playoffs because of it but in a few months we will be rolling once again. ;D ;D ;D

The reason why the Laughs didn't make the playoffs (how many consecutive years Chris ?  ;D) is because your so called goalie couldn't stop a beach ball. Remember the 6-1 shellacking at the hands of the Canucks ? Remember the 3 goal meltdown in the third period against Buffalo ? ;D How's Sundin and Tucker enjoying their summer so far ? ;D

blaydRnr

• Old Timer
  • nothing like the first bite of the season
« Reply #51 on: April 27, 2007, 01:30:28 AM »

canuck's worst game is still better than make belief's best.  forget the fact we're missing 4 key players and just finished a grueling 7 game series......the canuck's will prevail.  ;)  anaheim have yet to see the real canucks....at their best. :)

Lumps

« Reply #52 on: April 27, 2007, 02:08:48 AM »

The reason why the Laughs didn't make the playoffs (how many consecutive years Chris ?  ;D) is because your so called goalie couldn't stop a beach ball. Remember the 6-1 shellacking at the hands of the Canucks ? Remember the 3 goal meltdown in the third period against Buffalo ? ;D How's Sundin and Tucker enjoying their summer so far ? ;D

Believe me they love there time off. When there going for the cup it's all business, soon as they get knocked out they really don't care. Time to party and have fun. I fly into Tampa tomorrow to play golf with O'Brien and Lupul, they couldn't be happier to be out of the race.

Lumps

« Reply #53 on: April 27, 2007, 02:11:17 AM »

canuck's worst game is still better than make belief's best.  forget the fact we're missing 4 key players and just finished a grueling 7 game series......the canuck's will prevail.  ;)  anaheim have yet to see the real canucks....at their best. :)
It's great you believe so much in your Nucks! Real Nucks or not they don't have the depth to compete.

TrophyHunter

• Old Timer
  • V.P. Club S.C. & P. & S.C. & F. Team Hop Sing
    • BB Pics
« Reply #54 on: April 27, 2007, 10:02:35 AM »

Does everyone forget that the Nuck's had one of if not the best teams after Christmas ?? do you forget that they beat all types of teams with different styles ?? does everyone forget that they finished the season with 105 points ?? only a few less the " Mighty Ducks "  it amazes me how everyone in this city gets so down after one game !! wait until after tonight when the Nuck's head back to Vancouver with a split .. everyone will be piling back on the band wagon !!! The Duck's are very beatable ! you could see how much more room the Canuck's had in the first game ! We will come out much tighter and more prepared tonight and you are going to see a very different game ... Nuck's are gonna win the cup it is already written in the stars..  ;)
TH

...oooO..............
...(....).....Oooo...
....\..(.......(...)....
.....\_).......)../.....
...............(_/......
... RICK WAS ......
....... HERE..........

XG Flosses with his Spey !!

CAPTAIN BONK

• Old Timer
  • THERE'S NO HEAD BETTER THEN STEELHEAD !
« Reply #55 on: April 27, 2007, 03:07:42 PM »

DUCKS IN 5

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #56 on: April 27, 2007, 03:09:30 PM »

Nuck's are gonna win the cup it is already written in the stars..  ;)
TH

Looking back on my records I owe you two Stealth floats on a bet we made re points between the Leafs and the Vancouver team. How about double or nothing that the Canucks donot win the Cup? ;D ;D ;D

TrophyHunter

• Old Timer
  • V.P. Club S.C. & P. & S.C. & F. Team Hop Sing
    • BB Pics
« Reply #57 on: April 27, 2007, 03:53:11 PM »

Nuck's are gonna win the cup it is already written in the stars..  ;)
TH

Looking back on my records I owe you two Stealth floats on a bet we made re points between the Leafs and the Vancouver team. How about double or nothing that the Canucks donot win the Cup? ;D ;D ;D

No Thanx  ;D ;D ;D ;D  I heard Sundin shot an 82 last weekend   :D :-*

...oooO..............
...(....).....Oooo...
....\..(.......(...)....
.....\_).......)../.....
...............(_/......
... RICK WAS ......
....... HERE..........

XG Flosses with his Spey !!

DionJL

• Old Timer
« Reply #58 on: April 27, 2007, 03:55:21 PM »

Bring up Brandon Reid as a speedy forward and play him with Linden (hands/grit) and Cowan (size). See what happens.

The Nucks need to match the speed of the Ducks. I did not see the first game but i know that Anehiem plays a very fastpaced end to end game. They need to capitalize on their chances quickly, get a solid lead, and hold it like they've done all season. They will frustrate the Ducks into taking stupid penalties.

They can do it, they just need heart.

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #59 on: April 27, 2007, 04:10:39 PM »

OK Chris, I'll bet you that the Laughs won't win the Stanley Cup next year. ;D