Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Toronto Derailed Again  (Read 6083 times)

Hook Set

Re: Toronto Derailed Again
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2007, 03:58:39 PM »

no worries BR...Cannots are in for a short ride....and secondary scoring will be the crux of the matter....run the Leafs all ya want....the Cannots can't...won't...never could...its just a tease...I know...been teased for 40 years...but...I have at least seen my team win a cup...'till u kin say the same...its a bull puckey you spew about how great your team, that never won anything is, and how bad mine is...oh wait...Cannots fan...how could I forget...you'll whine all the way to the golf course...tuffer conference...more travel...waaa waaa waaa...as for the Habs...pfffft...bunch of minor leaguers with a captain about as effective as Nazzy has been..you know what I mean..non-existent... ;)

mojo look out sisters...playoffs hockey ain't a gentlemanly game... :D :D :D

You always bring up the past. The canucks are better then the leafs NOW. It doesn't matter what the laughs did 40 years ago because they are doing nothing NOW .So all your attempt at making the canucks look bad don't mean anything this year. I am  looking forward to the playoffs starting so we can see who is playing hockey, and who is booking tee times.

blaydRnr

• Old Timer
  • nothing like the first bite of the season
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2007, 11:21:08 PM »

no worries BR...Cannots are in for a short ride....and secondary scoring will be the crux of the matter....run the Leafs all ya want....the Cannots can't...won't...never could...its just a tease...I know...been teased for 40 years...but...I have at least seen my team win a cup...'till u kin say the same...its a bull puckey you spew about how great your team, that never won anything is, and how bad mine is...oh wait...Cannots fan...how could I forget...you'll whine all the way to the golf course...tuffer conference...more travel...waaa waaa waaa...as for the Habs...pfffft...bunch of minor leaguers with a captain about as effective as Nazzy has been..you know what I mean..non-existent... ;)

mojo look out sisters...playoffs hockey ain't a gentlemanly game... :D :D :D

here's food for thought
....MARCEL DIONNE, DALE HAWERCHUCK, GILBERT PERRAULT, ADAM OATES, CAM NEELY.....what do they all have in common with the canucks???..... 

that's right....they never won the stanley cup.....so forget your team from 40 yrs ago because 3 quarters of those players didn't add up to any ONE of these guys.....  for you to continually brag about them is an insult to the many great players who never had the opportunity to challenge for the holy grail of hockey.

Big Steel

• Old Timer
  • Searching for early Steel.....
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2007, 06:33:23 PM »

The Laughs blow another 3 goal lead to the Kids and the game is headed to ot!!! ;D ;D ;D
Fishing and Cars.... gotta love it!

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
  • Not affilaiated with any club.....
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2007, 06:36:24 PM »

Yup watching the game as well. Boy do they SUCK LOL They are the best at blowing leads, just shows how much they choke when its on the line LMAO

Belong to the "4 F Club"
Fishing, Football, Fitness and Family

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2007, 07:00:21 PM »

Tough to be a Leaf fan. They lucked out in overtime. We'll see how they do against the Rangers tomorrow.

blaydRnr

• Old Timer
  • nothing like the first bite of the season
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2007, 11:10:27 PM »

they won the hard way. ;D  what was that comment about the canucks blowing 2 goal leads? ::)  hmmm....what irony.....and look, the McLaughs only won by 1....amen for all that secondary goal scorers. ::)