Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: CANUCKS CLINCH!!  (Read 22768 times)

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
  • Not affilaiated with any club.....
Re: CANUCKS CLINCH!!
« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2007, 04:02:19 PM »

You know that everytime you post you are looking worse and worse. Sundin is having a crappy season and so is his buddy Naslund so that cancels each other out. We traded damage goods and got possibly the MVP of the league, looks good for us and makes Nonis look like a genius. What moves did Johnny Boy make to improve the team? Adding that bum Raycroft? Wow that was an upgrade now wasnt it LOL Where is the secondary scoring for the Leafs? They dont even have a first line never mind a second line. They have bums like Battaglia, and Kilger that are washed up. Peca has done nothing but get hurt. What did they do at the trade deadline to upgrade and make a push to get into the playoffs? Nothing. I think they must have put something in the water in Ontario to brainwash people thinking the Leafs have a chance every year yet dont do anything to improve their team. How were you holding up during the Harold Ballard era? I mean come on who are you fooling?  ::)

Belong to the "4 F Club"
Fishing, Football, Fitness and Family

Steely

• Old Timer
  • Lovin' the Chrome
« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2007, 06:38:51 PM »

Oh Mojo yes we may have lack in scoring but we also have one of the least goal against in the league ::) oh and yes the other night we won it on a two man advantage but we also held Colorado scorless until we could take advantage it may not be pretty but we get the job done

my way of looking at things ;)
Get Off Your Butt And Start Fishin'

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2007, 07:42:16 PM »

Anyone else notice that Mojoman is the only one defending those useless Laughs. The rest of the Leaf Nation have realized the futility of it all and gone golfing, soon to be joined by Sundin and the boys. ;)

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #33 on: March 29, 2007, 09:04:12 PM »

Anyone else notice that Mojoman is the only one defending those useless Laughs. The rest of the Leaf Nation have realized the futility of it all and gone golfing, soon to be joined by Sundin and the boys. ;)

they know it only takes one Leaf fan to deal with a forum filled of "other" fans....;)))

mojo anyone else notice the pink panties on the Sedins in that TV commercial??? :o
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #34 on: March 29, 2007, 09:09:01 PM »

anyone else notice the pink panties on the Sedins in that TV commercial??? :o

Matches perfectly the ones worn by the entire Make Belief team don't you think ? :D

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #35 on: March 29, 2007, 09:13:34 PM »

anyone else notice the pink panties on the Sedins in that TV commercial??? :o

Matches perfectly the ones worn by the entire Make Belief team don't you think ? :D

oooooo....another swift comeback....lol...buy keep tryin' weedhopper... ;D

mojo
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
« Reply #36 on: March 29, 2007, 09:15:30 PM »

I never noticed any panties. Mojo again WHAT ARE YOU SMOKING LMAO!!!

Mojo has nothing more to say since their is nothing more to say. Canucks first in their division and locked up a playoff spot. Leafs NOT!  ;D

Belong to the "4 F Club"

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #37 on: March 29, 2007, 09:36:52 PM »

BB...theres always something to say about the Leafs and the Cannots...Leafs have the most dubbl digit goal scorers in the league...Cannots not so much....how ya like them apples???....hehehehe

mojo sees Cannots strugglin' agin the lowly Kings ::)

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #38 on: March 29, 2007, 09:42:34 PM »

BB...theres always something to say about the Leafs and the Cannots...Leafs have the most dubbl digit goal scorers in the league...Cannots not so much....how ya like them apples???....hehehehe

You're really grabbing at straws. I can see having all those double digit goal scorers have done the Laughs alot of good.  :D ;)

TrophyHunter

• Old Timer
  • V.P. Club S.C. & P. & S.C. & F. Team Hop Sing
    • BB Pics
« Reply #39 on: March 29, 2007, 10:04:04 PM »

LOL all those double digit scorers do you no good when you can't play team defense and keep the puck out of the net  ;)
another nice win for the Nuck's on the road and another loss for the Laugh's  ;D  life don't get any better

TH

...oooO..............
...(....).....Oooo...
....\..(.......(...)....
.....\_).......)../.....
...............(_/......
... RICK WAS ......
....... HERE..........

XG Flosses with his Spey !!

TrophyHunter

• Old Timer
  • V.P. Club S.C. & P. & S.C. & F. Team Hop Sing
    • BB Pics
« Reply #40 on: March 29, 2007, 10:08:06 PM »

...oooO..............
...(....).....Oooo...
....\..(.......(...)....
.....\_).......)../.....
...............(_/......
... RICK WAS ......
....... HERE..........

XG Flosses with his Spey !!

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #41 on: March 29, 2007, 10:12:17 PM »

Excellent Rick. :)

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
« Reply #42 on: March 29, 2007, 10:33:12 PM »

How you like these apples

CANUCKS 101 POINTS

LEAFS 85 POINTS

Belong to the "4 F Club"

blaydRnr

• Old Timer
  • nothing like the first bite of the season
« Reply #43 on: March 29, 2007, 11:01:05 PM »

double digit goal scorers to match double digit placing in their conference.....canucks can win with single digits, why can't the disbelievers win with double digits???

blaydRnr wants to know why mojo always talks in '3rd party'.......mojo maybe a gollum fan?......"make belief''....."myyyy preciousssss"...... ;D

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #44 on: March 30, 2007, 06:02:45 AM »

double digit goal scorers to match double digit placing in their conference.....canucks can win with single digits, why can't the disbelievers win with double digits???

blaydRnr wants to know why mojo always talks in '3rd party'.......mojo maybe a gollum fan?......"make belief''....."myyyy preciousssss"...... ;D

hehehe.....gettin' to ya Cannots fan???....is common knowledge around the league that Luongo is the glue that binds this wanna b Cannots team...and count on the opposition to take liberties with him in postseason....cos its for all the marbles in the extra season...and when these liberties take place...who ya gonna send in to handle it...Cooke???...Nazzy???...a couple of gurls????....yeah....flash in the pan Cannots...enjoy it while you have it....it'll soon b gone and you'll be left with a puzzled look on yer face and a replica Stanley cup that you will havta put back in the closet for "next year"..... :D :D :D

mojo knows whereof he speaks....while I also know where you are speakin' from ::)

notice the lack of personal taunts in my post...this is called class...commenting negatively about anothers' posting habits or anything else is lame......got it..ok....class dismissed ;D
« Last Edit: March 30, 2007, 06:06:56 AM by mojoman »