Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: CANUCKS CLINCH!!  (Read 22762 times)

mojoman

• Old Timer
Re: CANUCKS CLINCH!!
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2007, 08:42:46 AM »

yeah yeah yeah....and the Leafs beat the Sabres...whats your point????....hehehe....as for #1...or most points or whatever...still remains to be seen if this team you sooooo desparately love kin score more than one 2 man advantage goal a game....good luck cannots....you'll need it... ;D

mojo  ;D
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2007, 10:42:16 AM »

Beating the Avs 3-0. Let the playoffs begin!!

Have the Leafs clinched yet LMFAO!!!

hehehe....and such a decisive win it was...game winner with a 2 man advantage and 2 empty netters ::)....enjoy your lack of finish now gurls...the playoffs are not as gentle as the regular season....oh...BB...Leafs smoked the Stanley Cup Champions 6-1...with the scoring spread out all over the team...but you don' wanna hear about secondary scoring.....huh???? :D :D :D

mojo ;D

mojo....just how it looked to me

Do we need to remind you that your Laughs blew a 3 goal lead in the third period against Buffalo just a week ago ??

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2007, 11:35:03 AM »

exactly FA....a 3 goal lead against one of the best records this season...next night we smoke 'em...there...all clear now????

mojo ;D
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
  • Not affilaiated with any club.....
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2007, 11:41:49 AM »

What are you smoking these days? You are so delusional LOL

Belong to the "4 F Club"
Fishing, Football, Fitness and Family

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2007, 12:27:40 PM »

What are you smoking these days? You are so delusional LOL

Just wait another week when the Laughs are officially eliminated. ;)

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2007, 12:37:51 PM »

exactly FA....a 3 goal lead against one of the best records this season...next night we smoke 'em...there...all clear now????

mojo ;D

Put whatever slant you want on it. The undisputable fact is the Laughs blew 3 goal lead in the 3rd period and lost. Even Mats Sundin said in the post game they blew it and they needed the 2 points. Clear enough ?

EZ_Rolling

« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2007, 12:58:00 PM »

Mojo makes me laugh my my friend off sometimes....

thanks dude :) ;D :D :D

blaydRnr

• Old Timer
  • nothing like the first bite of the season
« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2007, 02:13:40 AM »

hehehe....and such a decisive win it was...game winner with a 2 man advantage and 2 empty netters ::)....enjoy your lack of finish now gurls...the playoffs are not as gentle as the regular season....oh...BB...Leafs smoked the Stanley Cup Champions 6-1...with the scoring spread out all over the team...but you don' wanna hear about secondary scoring.....huh???? :D :D :D

colorado was 0 for 5 in the powerplay.  nucks won 58% of the face offs.  sakic was held off the scoresheet......lack of finish?.....here's a hint. if the good guys win, it's a great finish....whether the score is 1-0, 2-1, or 6-0.

as far as leafs smoking carolina....last i checked, that team is doing as well as yours in the standings.....very impressive win, indeed  :P

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2007, 05:48:40 AM »

colorado was 0 for 5 in the powerplay.  nucks won 58% of the face offs.  sakic was held off the scoresheet......lack of finish?.....here's a hint. if the good guys win, it's a great finish....whether the score is 1-0, 2-1, or 6-0.

as far as leafs smoking carolina....last i checked, that team is doing as well as yours in the standings.....very impressive win, indeed  :P

hehehe....the Cannots will tank in the postseason...they can't find the mesh...haven't all year...if not for Luongo(who will be in shellshock for the next 3 months) the Cannots would be suckin' slough-water....but go ahead....ya gotta support your team...regardless of how flimsy their offence really is...;)))))

mojo ;D

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2007, 08:10:03 AM »

Just like you have to support your team with a goaltender who has a below average save % and a team with none of their players on the leaderboard.

Here are our top scorers compared to the Laughs top scorers, and starting goaltenders:

Daniel Sedin 78points ( 34 goals )
Henrik Sedin 75 points ( 65 assists )
Luongo 44 wins .923 SA% GAA 2.26

Sundin 68 points ( behind both Sedins and leading his team )
McCabe 53 points ( Over 20 points behind any Sedin )
Raycroft 35 wins SA% .897 GAA 2.90 BUM!!!

Ya Toronto has it all LMAO!!!

Belong to the "4 F Club"

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2007, 09:04:26 AM »

looks great when ya paint it with your brush BB ::)...you kin slice the cake anyway ya want to....but the simple fact is this team does not have the moxy to go anywhere in the post season...Leafs....maybe more so...they have suffered thru extended injuries and still compete for a playoff spot...try goin' without Luongo ...or mebbe one of the sisters goes on PMS...then what???? :o

mojo looks like the Cannots are a 3 pony show.... ;D

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2007, 11:39:33 AM »

What with the Leafs do without Sundin,McCabe and Kaberle? They would be with the Flyers in the basement so whats your point? Just like the Devils where would they be without Brodeur? Where would the Penguins be without Crosby? You can say this about every team. You dont have a valid point. They are all what ifs....We were still wining when Salo went down,Mitchell went down, Ohlund went down so again whats your point?  ::)

Belong to the "4 F Club"

blaydRnr

• Old Timer
« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2007, 12:32:30 PM »

hehehe....the Cannots will tank in the postseason...they can't find the mesh...haven't all year...if not for Luongo(who will be in shellshock for the next 3 months) the Cannots would be suckin' slough-water....but go ahead....ya gotta support your team...regardless of how flimsy their offence really is...;)))))

mojo ;D

well if it wasn't for the leafs of 40 yrs. ago, you and the rest of the wishful believer fans would have nothing to brag about. we won't even discuss the fact that back then the talent pool was more concentrated and monopolized, due to the lack of competition. unlike the sundin era where toronto's true colours and organization's lack-luster shows. 

i think its apparent, looking at the lower right of your avatar, that you would have to agree with me. :)  like all leaf fans you are living in the past. ;D

blaydRnr

• Old Timer
« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2007, 12:45:11 PM »

i forgot.  sundin sucks.  how many years has it been?  how many combinations/trades have been made trying to build around him?

at least the canucks has the balls to make block buster trades for the better of the team.  the leaf owners have proven that they don't give a rat's ars about their fans because they recognize their fans' inability to let go of their past, let alone, their under-achieving players. ::)

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2007, 03:55:25 PM »

i forgot.  sundin sucks.  how many years has it been?  how many combinations/trades have been made trying to build around him?

at least the canucks has the balls to make block buster trades for the better of the team.  the leaf owners have proven that they don't give a rat's ars about their fans because they recognize their fans' inability to let go of their past, let alone, their under-achieving players. ::)

thats it BR....keep the chants up...cos chantin' will help your team win....roflmao...blockbuster trade...more like insider trading...trade damaged goods for good product and laff when the other guy finds out....Sundin sucks...so how does your never-present Capt measure up then....yeah...kinda like cold porridge :D :D :D....and your secondary scoring is non-existent....goalies don' score many goals...but keep the faith BR...when you have the cup in your hand...then weed-hopper...you kin brag about hockey....'till then its all just so much smoke 'n mirrors... :D :D

mojo ;D