Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Canucks - Wild  (Read 14641 times)

Steely

• Old Timer
  • Lovin' the Chrome
Re: Canucks - Wild
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2007, 09:12:46 AM »

You want to know why we have lui because we have great management we have guys that can make a blockbuster trade and come out of it with one of the best goalies in the league and be able to trade away a guy that is injured most of the year and a problem in the room
Get Off Your Butt And Start Fishin'

TrophyHunter

• Old Timer
  • V.P. Club S.C. & P. & S.C. & F. Team Hop Sing
    • BB Pics
« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2007, 10:03:51 AM »

Man when you read the posts by Mojo it becomes very clear that you are spewing a load of hogwash !!   ;D ;D ;D ;D you talk about how great the Laugh's are, how deep they are, but they are a subpar team with a subpar record and a very small chance of making the playoff's !!  ::) all the stats you provide are useless banter and have no affect on the scoreboard, they have a bad record a bunch of wimpy over the hill players that get injured every second game.. you bash the Canuck's when if fact they are a far superior team to the Laugh's , ;D they are a better team now and because of their depth on the farm they will be a better team for years to come.. head to head for the last couple of years they get their Butt's handed to them by the same team that you bash day after day, You talk about the Nuck's fans as if we are all band wagon Jumpers but where are you the Laugh fans when they lose ??? no where to be found on this board LOL  :-*

Maybe when the Laugh's secure their tenth spot and they are ready to yell fore you will see the light and come aboard and join the fans of a real team

TH hoping you get over the delirium soon   ;)

...oooO..............
...(....).....Oooo...
....\..(.......(...)....
.....\_).......)../.....
...............(_/......
... RICK WAS ......
....... HERE..........

XG Flosses with his Spey !!

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2007, 01:25:48 PM »

Man when you read the posts by Mojo it becomes very clear that you are spewing a load of hogwash !!   ;D ;D ;D ;D you talk about how great the Laugh's are, how deep they are, but they are a subpar team with a subpar record and a very small chance of making the playoff's !!  ::) all the stats you provide are useless banter and have no affect on the scoreboard, they have a bad record a bunch of wimpy over the hill players that get injured every second game.. you bash the Canuck's when if fact they are a far superior team to the Laugh's , ;D they are a better team now and because of their depth on the farm they will be a better team for years to come.. head to head for the last couple of years they get their Butt's handed to them by the same team that you bash day after day, You talk about the Nuck's fans as if we are all band wagon Jumpers but where are you the Laugh fans when they lose ??? no where to be found on this board LOL  :-*

Maybe when the Laugh's secure their tenth spot and they are ready to yell fore you will see the light and come aboard and join the fans of a real team

TH hoping you get over the delirium soon   ;)

ok TH...you have spewed your typical my smelly socks....now how 'bout some "real" info to back up the crap you spew....huh....gimme some scoring....which is what I say the Cannots need....show me where that comes from....ya can't....ha!!!!!....subpar team....lol...you really do stretch....Raycroft is on his way to a team record...as is Luongo...hmmm....mebbe Luongo is subpar????? ::)...as for joining a "subpar" team...naww...I prefer a Stanley Cup winning team...known often as "Canada's" team...u guessed it,....the Leafs... ;D

mojo....keep yer stick on the ice... :D
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley

TrophyHunter

• Old Timer
    • BB Pics
« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2007, 03:13:07 PM »

LOL  here is the REAL info for you , Canuck's are the hottest team in the NHL since Christmas, they have the same amount of goals for as Tampa Bay since Christmas, they are heading into the playoff's on an incredible winning streak, the team is happy !! they have few injuries !! and they work together as a team and win as a team , they have the best penalty kill in the league and a respectable powerplay, at home they are almost unbeatable !! What else would you like to hear ??  You talk about no secondary scoring !! who do you think scores the goals then?? you keep talking about what they need as a team but they don;t need anything !! they are winning as they are  :o :o 

Honestly what comeback will you have for this ?? you can't dispute anything I have just written because it is all fact
you have to deal with the fact that the Canuck's are the real deal

TH

...oooO..............
...(....).....Oooo...
....\..(.......(...)....
.....\_).......)../.....
...............(_/......
... RICK WAS ......
....... HERE..........

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2007, 04:00:24 PM »

to all those who posted...I have no prob with the Cannots failing again...or is that still..I get it mixed up sometimes...to think that this team is cup bound would be a stretch.....as for comparing Leafs and Cannots...is apples to oranges with the schedule the way it is...I'd really like to see the "nuks make a good run...and applaud there year so far( kin u say thankx Luongo?? ) but if you think your mediocre squad is gonna win in the postseason on Luongo...think again...your team needs more than Daniel steppin' up...agree..or not...its how it is...;)))

mojo... ;D
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley

TrophyHunter

• Old Timer
    • BB Pics
« Reply #35 on: March 16, 2007, 04:15:48 PM »

to all those who posted...I have no prob with the Cannots failing again...or is that still..I get it mixed up sometimes...to think that this team is cup bound would be a stretch.....as for comparing Leafs and Cannots...is apples to oranges with the schedule the way it is...I'd really like to see the "nuks make a good run...and applaud there year so far( kin u say thankx Luongo?? ) but if you think your mediocre squad is gonna win in the postseason on Luongo...think again...your team needs more than Daniel steppin' up...agree..or not...its how it is...;)))

mojo... ;D

It makes me laugh when you say that it is only because of Luongo that the Nuck's are where they are !!  ::) ;D ;D one player does not a team make !! you can compare the two teams because they are both in the same league and they both have tough schedules, if anything The Laugh's have it easier because they are playing more offensive teams and not getting ground into the ground everynight like teams in the West.

The Canuck's have proven that they are a good squad this year no matter what you like to think, I believe that they have a great chance of making it a long way this year and I am excited... I guess when you're team loses nightly and has almost no chance of making the playoff's picking apart someone elses team must make you feel a lil better or something   ::)

;D

...oooO..............
...(....).....Oooo...
....\..(.......(...)....
.....\_).......)../.....
...............(_/......
... RICK WAS ......
....... HERE..........

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #36 on: March 16, 2007, 04:23:26 PM »

hehehe....glad you are happy with the 'Nuks there TH....as for the Leafs...the story is a long ways from bein' written...still...I say the Cannots fail once again in the postseason...;)))

mojo ;D

TrophyHunter

• Old Timer
    • BB Pics
« Reply #37 on: March 16, 2007, 04:53:06 PM »

hehehe....glad you are happy with the 'Nuks there TH....as for the Leafs...the story is a long ways from bein' written...still...I say the Cannots fail once again in the postseason...;)))

mojo ;D

Cause you are a big meany  :-*

...oooO..............
...(....).....Oooo...
....\..(.......(...)....
.....\_).......)../.....
...............(_/......
... RICK WAS ......
....... HERE..........

mastercaster

• Old Timer
« Reply #38 on: March 16, 2007, 06:19:47 PM »

" It makes me laugh when you say that it is only because of Luongo that the Nuck's are where they are !!     one player does not a team make !! you can compare the two teams because they are both in the same league and they both have tough schedules, if anything The Laugh's have it easier because they are playing more offensive teams and not getting ground into the ground everynight like teams in the West."  TR

I totally agree with TR!!!  Mojo, if you think otherwise...try this on for size.  If you're saying that it's only because of Luongo's play that Vancouver is making the playoffs why didn't Florida make it into the playoffs the last 5 years.  You trying to say that Luongo wasn't as good then as he is now???  Afterall, he did win the world championships for Canada a couple of years ago with the likes of Matt Cooke and Brendan Morrison.  Those guys, BTW, play for the Canucks.  Don't be surprised if Vignault wins coach of the year honors because he's in the running for it.  Oh, silly me...I forgot!  He coaches a western team.  Back east they're just starting to hear about us.  Could be too late.

Steely

• Old Timer
  • Lovin' the Chrome
« Reply #39 on: March 17, 2007, 11:38:50 AM »

Last game are three goal scorers were Danny, henrik,and linden lui made 21 saves in the win his 40th of the season how did you guys do oh right you lost no secondary scoring problem here with the nucks henric and linden don't look like leading scorers ::)
Get Off Your Butt And Start Fishin'

CAPTAIN BONK

• Old Timer
  • THERE'S NO HEAD BETTER THEN STEELHEAD !
« Reply #40 on: March 17, 2007, 12:16:35 PM »

, they are heading into the playoff's on an incredible winning streak, the team is happy

^ ENJOY IT WHILE IT LASTS, THEY SEEM TO BLOW IT EVERY YEAR !

TrophyHunter

• Old Timer
    • BB Pics
« Reply #41 on: March 17, 2007, 12:27:22 PM »

, they are heading into the playoff's on an incredible winning streak, the team is happy

^ ENJOY IT WHILE IT LASTS, THEY SEEM TO BLOW IT EVERY YEAR !

Hahaha , at least they get a chance to blow it BONK LOL  How many times have the Flamers made the postseason in the last 15 years ???  ..........  that's what I thought LOL  ;D ;D ;D

...oooO..............
...(....).....Oooo...
....\..(.......(...)....
.....\_).......)../.....
...............(_/......
... RICK WAS ......
....... HERE..........

CAPTAIN BONK

• Old Timer
  • THERE'S NO HEAD BETTER THEN STEELHEAD !
« Reply #42 on: March 17, 2007, 02:00:00 PM »

LOL  How many times have the Flamers made the postseason in the last 15 years   ..........  that's what I thought LOL   

^ HOW ABOUT I ASK U HOW MANY TIMES THE CANNOTS HAVE MADE IT IN2 THE SECOND ROUND.......BETTER YET THE FIRST !  LAST YEAR THE CANNOTS MAKING THE PLAYOFFS...........NOT SO MUCH !

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #43 on: March 17, 2007, 02:15:43 PM »

Last game are three goal scorers were Danny, henrik,and linden lui made 21 saves in the win his 40th of the season how did you guys do oh right you lost no secondary scoring problem here with the nucks henric and linden don't look like leading scorers ::)

another fooled Cannots fan...2 goal games kin help ya in reg season...playoffs not so much...this is the only weakness I kin see with this team...3 guys score on a regular basis...the other 20 guys take turns....your milage may vary,....but facts is facts...;))

mojo ;D

Hook Set

« Reply #44 on: March 17, 2007, 02:21:48 PM »

You keep bashing the canucks scoring but the facts are that we are winning on a very regular basis. So obviously "2" goals a game is enough. Especially with Luongo in net. The 2 goal games were an every game basis at the biginning of the year, but since Christmas the canucks have been scoring a lot. We seemed 6 against the laughs so we must be doing something right.