Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Canucks - Wild  (Read 14640 times)

blaydRnr

• Old Timer
  • nothing like the first bite of the season
Re: Canucks - Wild
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2007, 11:35:48 PM »

hehehe....way to justify a loss blaydrnr....take the lousy scoring of the 'Nuks and misdirect the attention to a REAL team(read Leafs)....yeah....thats a 'Nuk fan 4sure......rofl....

mojo

no actually i call it the way i see it. canucks are a good team who played bad, where the leafs are a bad team who think they can play good.

i love the canucks. even when they were the cellar team of the seventies and eighties.  from what i've seen from the board, you only hear from the make belief fans, when they win.

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2007, 12:19:35 AM »

Or talk about the Cup they won 40 years ago  ;)

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2007, 07:26:10 AM »

hehehe....way to justify a loss blaydrnr....take the lousy scoring of the 'Nuks and misdirect the attention to a REAL team(read Leafs)....yeah....thats a 'Nuk fan 4sure......rofl....

mojo

no actually i call it the way i see it. canucks are a good team who played bad, where the leafs are a bad team who think they can play good.

i love the canucks. even when they were the cellar team of the seventies and eighties.  from what i've seen from the board, you only hear from the make belief fans, when they win.

yeah...they are a really good team....goals for total this year...183...goals per game..2.64...Leafs..goals for 215...goals per game 3.07....yeah....a real quality team ya gots there...simply put the 'Nuks are a one-dimensional team... take Luongo outta the equasion and your team is a bottom feeder...again...;))))

you have this part wrong as well...I'm gettin' used to it tho from you guys ...reverse it and you have the true picture...some teams fans...I tell ya... :D :D :D

mojo ;D
« Last Edit: March 15, 2007, 07:28:38 AM by mojoman »
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley

TrophyHunter

• Old Timer
  • V.P. Club S.C. & P. & S.C. & F. Team Hop Sing
    • BB Pics
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2007, 09:51:49 AM »

Toronto goals against 227 3.24 per game

Canuck's goals against 176 2.51 per game

Canuck's are 25-5-5 since Christmas

What is you're team Mojo ???

It is no fluke that the Nuck's are a dominant force this year, they are being taken seriously even by the GREAT East LOL
they have a great chance of going far into the Playoff's all because of team work, no superstars just hard quality team work
great team defence and a great goalie...

So you wanna see hard proof there it is, Canuck's score more goals than they allow........ Toronto ... not so much  ;)

TH just keeping you up to date

...oooO..............
...(....).....Oooo...
....\..(.......(...)....
.....\_).......)../.....
...............(_/......
... RICK WAS ......
....... HERE..........

XG Flosses with his Spey !!

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2007, 10:07:07 AM »

ty for the update TH...imagine what the goals against diff would be if goalies were switched.... thinkin' that the 'Nuks are more than the sum of Luongo is wishful at best....downright disinformation at worst..but thats what fans are all about...you guys stole Luongo....and good on ya for that....but in the end ya do havta outscore the other guy...;))

mojo
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley

Hook Set

« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2007, 04:13:01 PM »

Canucks - 88 points                                Laughs- 77 points
             1st in their division                                3rd in their division
             3rd in the western conference                 8th in their conference

;D ;D Looks like the canucks have been scoring more than the other team ;D ;D

Big Steel

• Old Timer
  • Searching for early Steel.....
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2007, 04:15:35 PM »

There's the only stats that matter!!  The facts don't lie. ;D
Fishing and Cars.... gotta love it!

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2007, 05:06:03 PM »

noooo....looks like Luongo has helped win a bunch of games 2-1....you have more wins...sure...but when the playoffs roll in Cannots will see what they are really made of...2 goals a night won't cut it in the post season....Leafs are in a dogfight to get in the playoffs...just the kinda way ya want yer team to be playin' come post season...hungry...;))

mojo

Hook Set

« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2007, 05:21:34 PM »

:D :D lol. You shouldn't be worried about how the canucks will play in the playoffs. Just focus your attention on the laughs still struggling to make them.  ;D ;)

TrophyHunter

• Old Timer
  • V.P. Club S.C. & P. & S.C. & F. Team Hop Sing
    • BB Pics
« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2007, 05:40:11 PM »

Leafs are in a dogfight to get in the playoffs...just the kinda way ya want yer team to be playin' come post season...hungry...;))

mojo

Which way is that ?? in 10th place out of the playoff's perhap's getting up at first light in order to book tee times   ;D ;D

...oooO..............
...(....).....Oooo...
....\..(.......(...)....
.....\_).......)../.....
...............(_/......
... RICK WAS ......
....... HERE..........

XG Flosses with his Spey !!

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2007, 06:30:10 PM »

We are rolling big time. ;D ;D ;D

The Leafs, maybe not # 1 in the standings but still the number 1 team in Canada to nearly 90 % of the population. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2007, 07:35:34 PM »

Chris is drinking again folks. :)

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2007, 08:42:11 PM »

Leafs are in a dogfight to get in the playoffs...just the kinda way ya want yer team to be playin' come post season...hungry...;))

mojo

Which way is that ?? in 10th place out of the playoff's perhap's getting up at first light in order to book tee times   ;D ;D

hehehe...we'll see how far your 2-goal a game team does when it counts...;)))

mojo ;D

blaydRnr

• Old Timer
  • nothing like the first bite of the season
« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2007, 02:20:01 AM »

noooo....looks like Luongo has helped win a bunch of games 2-1....you have more wins...sure...but when the playoffs roll in Cannots will see what they are really made of...2 goals a night won't cut it in the post season....Leafs are in a dogfight to get in the playoffs...just the kinda way ya want yer team to be playin' come post season...hungry...;))

mojo

;D i love your sense of humour  ;D   you and Chris are TRUE make belief fans. i'll give you that.

the canucks is an up and coming team. with alot of young talents coming up their farm league. great draft picks, great depth, and a bright future.

the can't beliefs, however, is a stagnant team with no depth and no pool to draw talent from. wanna talk about poor management? why build a team around  a player, past his prime, then pick up a 'has been' that got traded a year earlier and in the process give up early round draft picks????

you guys give luongo all the credit,  he deserves a big part of it, but how about the coaches? the latest requisitions? and just the fact that they play with alot of heart.

give us an argument based on facts, not on excuses and misguided loyalty.

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2007, 07:05:56 AM »

gee...so the Leafs on the bench get to make the deals....not even....Quinn is responsible for "most" of our depth in youth....mind you  this year JFJ has not gone the "Quinn route" by giving our youth away for aged vets....kinda like how effective Crawford was last couple years when the Cannots couldn't....PM has done a good job this year with the Leafs...he has had to not only coach this team...but also clean up the ungodly mess Quinn left...he's almost done housekeeping...and it shows in the last half of the season...the talent you speak of in the Cannots baby-camp is no better than any other teams up and coming talent...cos youth is all "if"...no one young player is guarranteed to be a regular NHL'r...but its good to see your blind faith...stagnant and lack of depth????...what kinda hockey you been watchin'...Leafs are 1st or 2nd in games lost to injury this year...we've had as many as 5 outta 9 regular forwards injured and had to call up the replacements...this team has character and depth... that "has been"( no panic Yanik) has held the title for best faceoff wins % the past 5 years and was aquired for a 2nd round pick in 08...yeah...washed up for sure....lol...the only player I see with heart is Cooke...kinda reminds me of a mini-Tucker...mini cos he can't score...like most of the 'Nuks...based on 2 players with 20 or more goals...TO carries 4 players with 20 or more...goals win games....along with goaltending...Leafs have both plus a solid D-corps...Cannots have a goalie and a pair of sisters....any of those 3 goes down...so do the Cannots...like a $2 hooker...Leafs have proven they kin play injured players or not...dam....you suckered me into a friggin' novel here...well done....hehehe

mojo its Friday...let the beer begin!!!!!