Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Total Topics Reach 8000  (Read 2536 times)

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
Total Topics Reach 8000
« on: January 09, 2007, 12:20:02 AM »

I see the total topics on this forum just reached 8000, this one makes it 8001. ;D ;D ;D

Trout Slayer

• Old Timer
Re: Total Topics Reach 8000
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2007, 12:42:32 AM »

Goes to show how successful this site is. It has many top rods on here and a good friendly community thanks to moderation. Way to go Rod.

BigFisher

• Old Timer
  • Bite My Hook
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2007, 01:08:33 AM »

i Love this site and can get addicted as seasons peak.  ;D alot of helpful and friendly people on here, and learned alot since i joined a couple years ago. One of the best parts is coming home after work and reading all the good reports, which make you start itching to get out on the flow, Chirs G is probably the worst for this.  ;D
The Bigger The Better!

THE_ROE_SLINGER

• Old Timer
  • Roe Wizzard
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2007, 10:45:10 AM »

Very enjoyable site, Friendly community and lots of reports! Special thank you to the managment!
weeeeeeeeeow!

searun17

• Old Timer
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2007, 01:46:05 PM »

well done Rod and thank you for your efforts with this site,not only should rod be thanked for the quality of FWR but all the good members and users of the site help make it a most enjoyable site to be a part of . :) :) :)
Our kids are the future of our sport,take them fishing,teach them well and the rewards will be many.

TrophyHunter

• Old Timer
  • V.P. Club S.C. & P. & S.C. & F. Team Hop Sing
    • BB Pics
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2007, 02:03:29 PM »

well done Rod and thank you for your efforts with this site,not only should rod be thanked for the quality of FWR but all the good members and users of the site help make it a most enjoyable site to be a part of . :) :) :)

AYUP best on the web !!!!! cept for a few members ( Freak , Dave etc.. )  JK JK JK JK  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

...oooO..............
...(....).....Oooo...
....\..(.......(...)....
.....\_).......)../.....
...............(_/......
... RICK WAS ......
....... HERE..........

XG Flosses with his Spey !!

fishingbuddha

• Fishingbuddha
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2007, 10:57:41 PM »

when a guys passion is fishing and he can't get out much, its great to hear about other fisherpeople and how and what they are catching.

rod does a great job of promoting sports fishing and not being biased to one type of fish or sport technique. great articles, excellent pictures and some very knowledgeable members.

i especially think its great to know that the people reading and responding to this site consist of a diverse group of ages, abilities and fisheries. this is how all of us learn.

remember fishing is not just about catching. over the years i have learned much more than just how to catch fish. i believe fishing allows us to connect with nature, it reveals the complexities of our natural environment, and gives us an appreciation of bc's natural beauty. catching something is just a bonus.
there is definately something special about fishing. i have taken many first timers out for various types of fishery and i have yet to come across someone who has not enjoyed some aspect of the fishing experience.

keep up the great work everybody and i look forward to future reads/reports.

I hope that when i die, my wife doesn't sell all my fishing equipment for what i told her i bought it for!

Rodney

• Administrator
  • Old Timer
  • Where's my strike indicator?
    • Fishing with Rod
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2007, 05:37:47 AM »

Thank you all, very kind words indeed. I try to keep the website informing as often as possible. The growth of the forum is all done by you, the members. Good fishing to all in 2007. :)

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2007, 01:14:46 PM »

AYUP best on the web !!!!! cept for a few members ( Freak , Dave etc.. )  JK JK JK JK  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I think this Rick guy should get the boot

Hell no. It's guys like Rick and BS that keep people like Chris, Mojoman and the rest of the Leaf Nation in their place. ;D

scruffy

• Old Timer
  • fish on
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2007, 01:17:14 PM »

awesome site for info as everyone is such a great help I've learned lots just being on here and have met a lot of nice people along the way  :) well done to the moderators  :)