Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: It's not a new year unless Michigan loses  (Read 2386 times)

Xgolfman

• Old Timer
  • Wild rivers, wild fish
It's not a new year unless Michigan loses
« on: January 01, 2007, 06:46:02 PM »

Ok, enough of the hockey b.s. on here...it's the biggest bowl day of the year...AND my damn wolverines lost AGAIN at the Rose bowl....FUK...

I swore that now that i've lived on the west coast longer then I lived in the midwest that i'd stop rooting for them..but how can you stop when they are your homeboys???

I swear Michigan must have the worst record on New Years day then any other college team...

Ok, back to your regular scheduled programs...  :'(

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
  • Not affilaiated with any club.....
Re: It's not a new year unless Michigan loses
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2007, 06:53:46 PM »

Well I finally got you. I am a HUGE USC fan. Booty and Jarrett were awesome. It looked like it was going to be a defensive battle in the first half after they went to the locker room 3-3. Than like usual the sleeping Trojans woke up in the second half and just took charge. USC will be ranked #1 in the preseason next year as most players will be returning. I just hope Jarrett decides to stay one more year other than making himself eligible for the NFL draft.

USC could have played in the Championship Game again if they played like they did today the entire season unlike that loss to UCLA at the end of the season....

Belong to the "4 F Club"
Fishing, Football, Fitness and Family

Xgolfman

• Old Timer
  • Wild rivers, wild fish
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2007, 08:08:37 PM »

Well I finally got you. I am a HUGE USC fan. Booty and Jarrett were awesome. It looked like it was going to be a defensive battle in the first half after they went to the locker room 3-3. Than like usual the sleeping Trojans woke up in the second half and just took charge. USC will be ranked #1 in the preseason next year as most players will be returning. I just hope Jarrett decides to stay one more year other than making himself eligible for the NFL draft.

USC could have played in the Championship Game again if they played like they did today the entire season unlike that loss to UCLA at the end of the season....

Yeah I hear you...I was sure Michigan was going to come out and whoop um...My GOD..Boise state is whippin OU...WOW...but don't forget Michigan next year..returning a lot of their big players...just pray we don't have to go to the damn rose bowel again..

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
  • Not affilaiated with any club.....
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2007, 08:23:43 PM »

Boise State is rockin. Just got an INT for a TD. They look good and could finish the season undefeated. Sure they played a bunch of nobodies but they are proving they can play with the big boys.

Belong to the "4 F Club"
Fishing, Football, Fitness and Family