Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Three days off and what happens???  (Read 1409 times)

Xgolfman

• Old Timer
  • Wild rivers, wild fish
Three days off and what happens???
« on: December 26, 2006, 09:04:37 PM »

Well I started a thread on who wants to fish Christmas day...Remember?...So, a few crossed wires and a report the river wasn't in good shape meant and I ended up with the wife spending Christmas day pretty much in bed all day :-* ::)......Well, that was Ok cause I was gonna hook up with T.R. today and hit it hard....Oops...last night, around 8pm I get an email from eastern wash. that the guy is bringing my pram over today, will meet me in Bellvue around 1pm....I HATE Seattle traffic..but hit it on a day when it's pouring rain and the shoppers are out in droves...and it's worse...SO-o-o-o..I got tomorrow, (weds.) and then it's back to work for half days at our warehouse, (which will be a nut house again) ...

I haven't decided yet what or where I'm going...I'd love to try out the pram but have to come up with a better way to transport it...Waiting to hear from one guy...but I'll either be heading up..hitting a lake, which might be fun for some trout action...or head to the Nook. as it's been doing pretty good lately...

Oh well, Three days off and nothing but wife and Seattle...I'm cursed for fishing lately... :P Hopefully it doesn't freaking pour tomorrow...cause if the storm that was in Seattle this afternoon moves up...man is it going to be a wet one...

TrophyHunter

• Old Timer
  • V.P. Club S.C. & P. & S.C. & F. Team Hop Sing
    • BB Pics
Re: Three days off and what happens???
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2006, 09:25:25 AM »

Won't you're boyfriend be upset when he hears you spent a day in bed with you're wife ???

just looking out for you man
TR  ;D

...oooO..............
...(....).....Oooo...
....\..(.......(...)....
.....\_).......)../.....
...............(_/......
... RICK WAS ......
....... HERE..........

XG Flosses with his Spey !!

Xgolfman

• Old Timer
  • Wild rivers, wild fish
Re: Three days off and what happens???
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2006, 07:33:10 PM »

Sheeit...you got gay deer now on the vedder thanks to B.S. and F.F. 

Make that 3 days off and no fishing on any of them...It POURED down here all morning and I figured the rivers were blown for sure so did some needed work at the warehouse...Sun comes out, I pack my kickboat up for a little lake fishing and I got a call from a guy coming down...No fish but did meet another quality angler and hopefully will get out and do some lake fishing with him soon...