Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Nucks take apart the Hawks.  (Read 5796 times)

Big Steel

• Old Timer
  • Searching for early Steel.....
Nucks take apart the Hawks.
« on: October 25, 2006, 08:42:13 PM »

With a 5-0 destuction of the Hawks tonight, that makes for a nice finish to the road trip.  What was even better was the way the Sens took apart the Laughs last night!!!  ;D ;D
Luongo get's his first of many shutouts this year and now we get to come home and have a load of games to play on friendly ice.  The start of the season has gone well I would say and this sets us up for a good run!! ;D
Fishing and Cars.... gotta love it!

THE_ROE_SLINGER

• Old Timer
  • Roe Wizzard
Re: Nucks take apart the Hawks.
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2006, 09:12:50 PM »

yeah those leafs looked awful eccept for tuckers fight! that was a doozi!, As for the canucks not much i can say, Awsome game
weeeeeeeeeow!

Big Steel

• Old Timer
  • Searching for early Steel.....
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2006, 09:27:58 PM »

yeah those leafs looked awful eccept for tuckers fight! that was a doozi!, As for the canucks not much i can say, Awsome game
Tucker's fight was pathetic. >:(  All he did was pick on Eaves, a kid that had never been in a fight before.  Yet another real classy move from a player who has no class whatsoever.  Yeah, grrrreeeaaattt fight. ::)
Fishing and Cars.... gotta love it!

TrophyHunter

• Old Timer
  • V.P. Club S.C. & P. & S.C. & F. Team Hop Sing
    • BB Pics
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2006, 09:48:24 PM »

Yep Canucks worked their butts off once again and were rewarded .. Luongo has been looking stronger and harder to beat with every game and he got some pay off tonight....  but the Laughs on the other hand are slowly falling apart and should be back on their losing ways soon :)

...oooO..............
...(....).....Oooo...
....\..(.......(...)....
.....\_).......)../.....
...............(_/......
... RICK WAS ......
....... HERE..........

XG Flosses with his Spey !!

Hook Set

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2006, 10:02:08 PM »

Yup just one of many many many more victams of the canucks

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2006, 10:08:51 PM »

Canada's team is once again rolling, rolling, rolling :)

Youngin

• Old Timer
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2006, 10:43:12 PM »

Hmm.. Don't hear anything from the leaf fans  ??? maybe out... celebrating (crying) about their loss :D

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2006, 11:27:49 PM »

yep....a power house win over an AHL lead team...... :D :D :D :D.....of course no one mentioned the fact that half their vets were injured.....naww...that would allow reality to settle in.....as for Tuckers scrap....by the time you make it to the NHL you know how to fight....so never mind the "he picked on Eaves"....its a mans game...played by mens rules....get over it....again...nice win over a team already on its knees due to injury.....of course....your milage may vary.... :D :D :D ::)
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2006, 11:31:50 PM »

You're making excuses Mojo. 2 points is 2 points. Every team gets injury. Fact of life. I seemed to recall Sundin received an eye injury last year. Did you think that the opposition let up on your Laffs because they have pity on them ? Not a chance.

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2006, 06:44:58 AM »

no excuses....just the facts....and the Leafs are still without Kubina....but you don' hear me bitchin' bout it....and you must admit....Hawks are in a world of serious trouble right now...not sayin' anyone should let up...but rather the braggers make themselves feel good on this one....good luck makin' post-season this year...not every team Cannots meet are gonna be at half strength...;)))))

mojo
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley

DionJL

• Old Timer
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2006, 11:26:00 AM »

THe laughs have played 7 games at home so far this season and only 3 on the road. Nucks on the other hand have played 9 on the road and only 2 at home. Yet still the canucks have more points than the laughs (and only one extra game played). Travel in teh east is miniscule compared to the distances us west teams have to travel. Our nuck are worn out, they still pulled it together to give a shlackin' to the hawks.

TrophyHunter

• Old Timer
    • BB Pics
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2006, 03:20:49 PM »

THe laughs have played 7 games at home so far this season and only 3 on the road. Nucks on the other hand have played 9 on the road and only 2 at home. Yet still the canucks have more points than the laughs (and only one extra game played). Travel in teh east is miniscule compared to the distances us west teams have to travel. Our nuck are worn out, they still pulled it together to give a shlackin' to the hawks.

Well said !!!!!!!
so Mojo what is your comeback now ??????  we are listening :)
only 1-3/4 hours until Ottawa destroys the laughs one more time  ;D ;D ;D ;D

TR just keeping you up to date  ;)

...oooO..............
...(....).....Oooo...
....\..(.......(...)....
.....\_).......)../.....
...............(_/......
... RICK WAS ......
....... HERE..........

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2006, 06:27:36 PM »

Well said !!!!!!!
so Mojo what is your comeback now ??????  we are listening :)
only 1-3/4 hours until Ottawa destroys the laughs one more time  ;D ;D ;D ;D

TR just keeping you up to date  ;)

give it up TR....your fablous Cannots defeated a team whose best players were not in the lineup...but I guess if beating an AHL team is a victory...you guys got one..... :D :D :D :D

mojo hopin' for a comeback 3rd period.... :-[

TrophyHunter

• Old Timer
    • BB Pics
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2006, 07:10:04 PM »

when the season is half over and the Canucks are 20 points ahead of the next team I will then say I told you so !!!!!!!!!!
for now I will just keep enjoying rubbing the Canuck's wins and the Laugh's losses in your face  :o  ;D ;D ;D ;D

TR liking the Canucks for a cup win this year

...oooO..............
...(....).....Oooo...
....\..(.......(...)....
.....\_).......)../.....
...............(_/......
... RICK WAS ......
....... HERE..........

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2006, 07:19:33 PM »

when the season is half over and the Canucks are 20 points ahead of the next team I will then say I told you so !!!!!!!!!!
for now I will just keep enjoying rubbing the Canuck's wins and the Laugh's losses in your face  :o  ;D ;D ;D ;D

TR liking the Canucks for a cup win this year

the CUP????....ahhhh....you mean the cup Shubert wears to protect his "two lovely friends" :D :D :D :D

mojo