Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Vedder Oct.21...  (Read 7708 times)

Hook Set

Re: Vedder Oct.21...
« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2006, 06:29:50 PM »

Ya good job guys. Just ignore guys like that. Nice spring danny

James

« Reply #31 on: October 22, 2006, 09:28:03 PM »

Looks like you had a great day on the river , good pictures too . Gives us guys that can't make it out to the river more reason to get out there .
Any picture with a fish you caught, is a picture worth a thousand words .

*Lil Fisherman*

• Old Timer
  • I.AM proud to be a canadian fisherman!!
« Reply #32 on: October 22, 2006, 09:55:29 PM »

Hey Nuggy, ya I am getting the hang of it now! I just need to know how to hang to the fish!!! :D
Three of my fish were heading back to the ocean downstream so I had to break em off!!! >:(

testo84

• officially a hardware addict
« Reply #33 on: October 22, 2006, 10:05:42 PM »

Howdy T_R_K, *LF* and Testo. Congrats to you guys on a successful trip out. T_R_K looks to be a good fishing guide. I know Testo is fairly new to short floating but last week Testo thought it meant he had to wear a pair of shorts to the river and he froze his butt off out there :D I hope he had pants on this week. Congrats to you  on your salmon Testo, I`m glad you got to fish this week, I guess your new reel arrived or did you borrow one? Glad you all got into lots of fish as *LF* is pretty new to short floating as well and it sounds like he`s getting the hang of it to.

I won`t clutter this thread with a long response to ko`s comments but I feel I must respond as I am one of the people who had a report from the Vedder that included my tally of chums and a foul hooked spring(I`m so lame I can`t even hook them in the mouth) If you don`t like the reports don`t jump into a thread in the fishing reports page and complain about someone`s report, start a thread in the general discussion area so you don`t clog up a reports thread, especially one that could start a flame war over something silly.

On a last note ko, this forum contains a spell checker that you can use before you post. It makes it much easier for people to read your posts.

Cheers

Nuggy

hey Nuggy

i thought u had to ask your wife to go to vedder !

why did not we go together ? next week !

will be fun with ROE KID and fisherwoman

we had some fun hehe
hardware == fish

*Lil Fisherman*

• Old Timer
  • I.AM proud to be a canadian fisherman!!
« Reply #34 on: October 22, 2006, 10:09:56 PM »

Haha, why dont you go spawn out and die testo!! :D