Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: 'Nuks opener  (Read 9349 times)

mojoman

• Old Timer
'Nuks opener
« on: October 13, 2006, 07:43:50 AM »

welll...its the 'Nuks opener tonite against the SJ Sharks....will the whale survive the Shark's attack...or will SJ drive more fans to abandon this team in favor of Canada's team?????

mojo knows you wanna come outta the closet...;)))
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley

Big Steel

• Old Timer
  • Searching for early Steel.....
Re: 'Nuks opener
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2006, 10:00:12 AM »

I wasn't real worried about this game until I noticed that SJ gave up 5 straight rather quick goa;s the Loase a 4-1 lead to the slick last night.  SJ will not at all be happy with that and will more than likely come out strong.  If the Nucks can weather the storm early and be close mid way through the second they should be fine, as with it being early in the season and SJ playing back to back, they should start slowing down at that point. ;D  At least I hope anyways!! ;D
Fishing and Cars.... gotta love it!

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2006, 12:11:39 PM »

I wasn't real worried about this game until I noticed that SJ gave up 5 straight rather quick goa;s the Loase a 4-1 lead to the slick last night.  SJ will not at all be happy with that and will more than likely come out strong.  If the Nucks can weather the storm early and be close mid way through the second they should be fine, as with it being early in the season and SJ playing back to back, they should start slowing down at that point. ;D  At least I hope anyways!! ;D

hmmmm....ok....not a negative Leafs comment here......who are you....and what did you do to our BS????? :D :D :D

mojo
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2006, 02:46:04 PM »

hmmmm....did it rain there today???....cos I ain't seenin' any support...??????

mojo

Big Steel

• Old Timer
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2006, 07:12:17 PM »

Oh yeah sorry Mojo!!!   ;D ;D The Laughs are so bad that Gadsen is a closet Nucks Fan!!! :o ;D  Is that better? ;D

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2006, 07:18:07 PM »

not as good as 1-0 sharks..;))

mojo

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2006, 07:19:42 PM »

that would be 1-1..;)))

mojo

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2006, 07:48:02 PM »

oops.......2-1 Sharks..;))

mojo...good game..;))

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2006, 09:06:26 PM »

Down they go, 5-3 in the third, no jinxing the Jaws guys tonight. ;D ;D

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2006, 09:25:55 PM »

:D :D :D :D :D 6-4 Sharks...

with a pp

mojo

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2006, 09:35:44 PM »

Another poor season ahead for Big Steel and the boys after tonight's loss. At least we will have an entertaining game to watch tomorrow night starting at 4.

BigFisher

• Old Timer
  • Bite My Hook
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2006, 09:58:24 PM »

it was close, the nucks let them get away with 2 break aways, that was enough to give them the win.
The Bigger The Better!

Big Steel

• Old Timer
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2006, 10:00:31 PM »

Another poor season ahead for Big Steel and the boys after tonight's loss. At least we will have an entertaining game to watch tomorrow night starting at 4.
I haven't given up hope yet, it is only 5 games!! ;D  Just a slight bump on the road to the Cup!!   ;D  Pity about having the same record as the Laughs though!! ;D

THE_ROE_SLINGER

• Old Timer
  • Roe Wizzard
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2006, 10:05:59 PM »

;D ;D ;D Roberto was not on his A game today!, We need to start getting more scoring from our 2nd 3rd line ::)
weeeeeeeeeow!

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2006, 10:10:37 PM »

No need to get worked up. As BS said, it's only 5 games; 75 more to go.