Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: NFR: Golf Tournament for Charity August 26th Surrey  (Read 1050 times)

fishin_chick

• Shut up and fish!
NFR: Golf Tournament for Charity August 26th Surrey
« on: August 03, 2006, 11:40:07 AM »

Hello all, I'm probably not going to be fishing much this year, since my schedule seems a bit swamped, and I'm almost 5 months pregnant. 

However, I am putting on a Golf Tournament at Meridian Par 3 followed by a BBQ on August 26th, at 8am.  If you are either not a sockeye fishing fan, or if they close it by then, consider joining us at this Charity Tournament.  All proceeds will be benefiting Leukemia and Lymphoma Society's Light the Night.  Tickets are $30 each, including green fees, the BBQ and door prizes.  We will also be holding a silent auction.  We have already had over $400 in prizes donated and we've only been out there for a couple of days pounding the pavement.  To attend just the BBQ and Silent auction, tickets are $15, and starts at 11am. My team and I are walking in memory of a friend who passed away in 2003 of this disease. 
For tickets, more info or to donate something for prizes/silent auction.  Call Sayaka 604-649-7254
Businesses who donate will be acknowledged in a brochure to be handed out to all attendees. 

to donated directly to Light the Night fund visit:

http://www.active.com/donate/ltnvan/1997_snelson

Thanks in advance for your support!
Hi ho Hi ho...It's off to Fish I go!

TrophyHunter

• Old Timer
  • V.P. Club S.C. & P. & S.C. & F. Team Hop Sing
    • BB Pics
Re: NFR: Golf Tournament for Charity August 26th Surrey
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2006, 12:47:30 PM »

This is a really good thing you are doing... unfortunately I have prior commitments involving my store, I would have loved to be a part of this.. I am really sorry to hear about your friend... oh yeah and congrats on the new member of your family which is approx 4 months away from introductions :)

tale care Rick

...oooO..............
...(....).....Oooo...
....\..(.......(...)....
.....\_).......)../.....
...............(_/......
... RICK WAS ......
....... HERE..........

XG Flosses with his Spey !!