Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: CANUCKS AND DETROIT  (Read 5046 times)

THE_ROE_SLINGER

• Old Timer
  • Roe Wizzard
CANUCKS AND DETROIT
« on: November 22, 2006, 07:10:27 PM »

well seems there playin great 3-3 going into overtime!!!
weeeeeeeeeow!

Sterling C

• Old Timer
Re: CANUCKS AND DETROIT
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2006, 07:18:59 PM »

Looks like we can add another tic to the wins column. I wonder if birdman will have anything to say about this.... ???
Actions speak louder than words.

Big Steel

• Old Timer
  • Searching for early Steel.....
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2006, 07:20:48 PM »

NICE!!!!!! Comeback from 3-1 and win in overtime!! ;D ;D ;D
Fishing and Cars.... gotta love it!

Youngin

• Old Timer
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2006, 07:39:27 PM »

go nucks! :D

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2006, 07:41:40 PM »

Once again they are rolling, rolling, rolling. Toronto is wishing they had Luongo after Raycroft got lit up for 7 goals tonight. ;D

GoldHammeredCroc

• Old Timer
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2006, 08:04:05 PM »

And Morrison too, hopefully this is the sign of things to come.

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2006, 08:07:32 PM »

Once again they are rolling, rolling, rolling. Toronto is wishing they had Luongo after Raycroft got lit up for 7 goals tonight. ;D

do you ever get anything right FA????.....hehehe....Razor was lit up 5 times...2 shg empty  netters....but the score was not indicative of the game....but a loss is a loss...we'll take it....;)))

mojo nice to see the Cannots actually Can once every 3 games... ;D
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley

DionJL

• Old Timer
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2006, 08:08:57 PM »

Raycroft got lit up for 5 goals not 7. And he did not get pulled.

I know because i decided i was watching hockey today and the nucks were PPV again!!!

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2006, 08:31:16 PM »

do you ever get anything right FA????.....hehehe....Razor was lit up 5 times...2 shg empty  netters....but the score was not indicative of the game....but a loss is a loss...we'll take it....;)))

mojo nice to see the Cannots actually Can once every 3 games... ;D

Details, details. Of course you're going to take it. Do you have any choice ? ;D

DionJL

• Old Timer
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2006, 08:56:33 PM »

Nor do we have a choice that vancouver is doin' worse than toronto. Making stupid statements that make toronto seem worse than the nucks make you sound ignorant. I hear way to much of it from canucks fans. It gives us a bad rep.  Mojo sure seems resonable when it comes to his team losing, maybe you should take a lesson.

TrophyHunter

• Old Timer
  • V.P. Club S.C. & P. & S.C. & F. Team Hop Sing
    • BB Pics
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2006, 09:18:25 PM »

Nor do we have a choice that vancouver is doin' worse than toronto. Making stupid statements that make toronto seem worse than the nucks make you sound ignorant. I hear way to much of it from canucks fans. It gives us a bad rep.  Mojo sure seems resonable when it comes to his team losing, maybe you should take a lesson.

we have just learned that IH8XC has no sense of humour, and does not know what taking shots at one another means !!
quite funny actually  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

and how about the Canuck's taking three straight !! and the Laugh's have lost three of their last four hmmmm  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

TR just making sure you get you're math right !!  ;)

...oooO..............
...(....).....Oooo...
....\..(.......(...)....
.....\_).......)../.....
...............(_/......
... RICK WAS ......
....... HERE..........

XG Flosses with his Spey !!

DionJL

• Old Timer
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2006, 09:50:37 PM »

Pfft. You'd have to be a moron not to see the canucks will have a long struggle to get a playoff spot. I am and always will be a nucks fan, but i'm not stupid.  Even if the nucks won their next game they'd still be behind toronto for points and toronto has 50% more goals for.

The nucks are playing harder than i've seen. They get tonnes of shots but few goals. Their lack of talent is showing.

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2006, 10:09:21 PM »

Relax Dion. It's all in good fun. It's all good. It's only a game, not the end of the world. ;)

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2006, 11:06:35 PM »

ahhh Dion....I think you may be ready to come over to the light!!!!!....Leafs are definately alot more fun to watch this year....good team speed....good D...decent O....quick transition game...only question is in goal...and Raycroft has been playin' pretty good lately....on the other hand...the Canuks have proven they can score on more than one line...now they need to consistanly spread the scoring out....good win against a tuff opponent...;))))

mojo
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley

DionJL

• Old Timer
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2006, 11:16:00 PM »

I will admit with Kaberle and McCabe on D they make for a fun PP to watch. And the canucks new coach is making them play the trap. Remember when the didn't sit back on a lead, they played like they wanted a blow out. I'll keep my mind open, but the canucks are my team.