Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Fishing Vedder pinks, best presentation  (Read 10983 times)

joeyroach

Re: Fishing Vedder pinks, best presentation
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2009, 04:44:26 PM »

I have found that these guys will bite just about anything but PRESENTATION is the key. I have had great success with small crocs and the KEY being slow and steady retreival. As I kept saying to a good friend of mine "slow and steady wins the race".

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
  • Not affilaiated with any club.....
« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2009, 09:01:03 PM »

OK I am wrong. I can admit when I am wrong no biggie. Honestly didnt think the numbers really came in until the start of August for Fury Creek and the area.

Belong to the "4 F Club"
Fishing, Football, Fitness and Family

bigsnag

• Old Timer
« Reply #32 on: September 27, 2009, 08:38:00 AM »

For all those who are tired of catching pinks,you gotta ask yourselves if you would be happy spending a days outting and not getting any bites at all or catching a few pinks just to break up the monotony of washing your hooks? Ya, your right they can be a nuisense especially the freaking humpies.
It ain't the roe bro'

Scooterguy

« Reply #33 on: September 27, 2009, 10:55:37 AM »

overall, I should say that Pink's have brought all attention to all the anglers in Lower mainland. Not to mention about the business, all the pink spoon,pinks lures were mostly out of stock at most of the major stores. We are all excited about them and we all talked about them. Especially, it came on the odd year only. I truly appreciated that we all have an opportunity to catch them ( even my 7 yrs old boy hooked 2). It is the only time of the year that I saw all the familiar faces . After this run, we will see each other again in the 2011.

A lot of fellow fishermen I talked to and most of them are not really into bar fishing because it is boring and wait and wait. I personally think the pink fever is really bring people together at all races, ages, sexes and family.

Salute to Pink Salmon ;D ;D