Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: KWB. Are the spirng and chum salmon back  (Read 2655 times)

roeman

KWB. Are the spirng and chum salmon back
« on: February 18, 2008, 05:07:37 PM »

Wow.
Drove over KWB around 10am today and counted 17 people fishing shoulder to shoulder.  Actually seen the guy at the top playing a fish.  I guess the steelhead are holding down there and being caught over and over.  Sounds like a good time.  This has been going on for at least a week, but today was by far the most people I have seen there. 
Are you fishin or catchin

THE_ROE_SLINGER

• Old Timer
  • Roe Wizzard
Re: KWB. Are the spirng and chum salmon back
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2008, 06:03:12 PM »

i cant believe they found your secect spot sam!  :D
weeeeeeeeeow!

roeman

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2008, 06:28:10 PM »

ok Birdman, next time I will check with you to see if I have a suitable topic to mention...
Are you fishin or catchin

BigFisher

• Old Timer
  • Bite My Hook
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2008, 01:08:45 AM »

I took a look at the KWB today monday at around 10:30, there was 8 or 9 guys fishing it, didnt see any hooked. lots of guys out for a monday, water really low and clear, and everyone I talked to hadnt touched a fish.
The Bigger The Better!

Sterling C

• Old Timer
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2008, 04:25:31 PM »

I drove over the zoo on my way out today, must have been about 30 people down there. On the way home I stopped by and talked to some of the people fishing there. Said they had been there all day and saw one fish caught. Ouch.... :-\
Actions speak louder than words.

dnibbles

« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2008, 11:54:39 AM »

Geez GF theres nothing wrong with that. Who likes fishing for healthy unstung steelhead. I prefer my steelhead to look like swiss cheese anyways. They come in easier for some reason

Haha, you're fishing the right river then!

Floater

• Old Timer
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2008, 01:24:54 PM »

Wow.
Drove over KWB around 10am today and counted 17 people fishing shoulder to shoulder.  Actually seen the guy at the top playing a fish.  I guess the steelhead are holding down there and being caught over and over.  Sounds like a good time.  This has been going on for at least a week, but today was by far the most people I have seen there. 
Why post about it? Advertise it on probably the most read fishing site on the net. Maybe we will get lucky and we'll get some rain and will push those fish out of there before everyone finds out but I guess its too late for that. I bet the old guys who properly fish down there will be sooooooooo happy this is being advertised.
Who dosent know about that spot already? prob only people who dont fish lol plus i still remember seeing u there a couple years back got a nice spring that day eh ;)
[