Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: BUNTZEN ON FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!SIZZLING  (Read 1882 times)

THE_ROE_SLINGER

• Old Timer
  • Roe Wizzard
BUNTZEN ON FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!SIZZLING
« on: July 02, 2004, 09:53:37 PM »

Holy smokes one of the best days at buntzen off the dock in my life.Me Roe man and Adanac ended up coming but roe man came late. Anyways We ended up landing 13 trout and all were exelent size. For those who did'nt come you guys sure missed a dozzie. We only fished for about 2 and a half hours. Well it started off about 5 minutes in boom fish on. nice 12 incher. 20 mins later boom boom boom triple header all were landed 11, 12.2,12 were those ones. Beautiful fish. About 10 mins later boom another fish on a beautiful nice 11.5 incher. Then 5 mins later boom boom. double header dut only one was landed a nice 11 incher.Then it was fish after fish after fish. Then near the end on the day all of a sudden the roe man makes a late appearence and first cast wwwwwwwaaaammmmmmmm. This trout was big he said, huge i can tell this gonna be nice. Got it on to the dock and it was a massive 15.0 incher and fat. Also Adanac was there and hooked lots of trout. Including a 6 inch squaw that he wanted to keep. Overall an awsome day. GREAT DAY ;D ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: July 02, 2004, 10:12:09 PM by FISHER »
weeeeeeeeeow!

spring_killer

Re:BUNTZEN ON FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!SIZZLING
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2004, 12:46:37 AM »

Sounds good. Do you think that it will be alot more productive later.

spring_killer

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2004, 12:47:36 AM »

http:// I have got to try it out soon !!

badboi

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2004, 02:51:40 AM »

what were you using?

The_Roe_Man

• I like ROE!
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2004, 09:05:51 AM »

one was caugt on float and worm and the rest were on 1 oz weight 5 foot leader and floating power eggs. the best combo for power eggs are orange yellow pink. you have to cast out really far and let it sit on the bottom.
I like ROE

Sandhead

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2004, 09:26:44 AM »

I've had 7+ fish days at buntzen a couple years ago fishing off the big rock using cooked shrimp and a float.  All the fish were tiny hotdog sized 12 inchers. Still good fun sitting in the lawn chair with friends
Ain't no HO like a COHO