Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Merry Christmas!  (Read 4980 times)

Stratocaster

• Old Timer
Re: Merry Christmas!
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2005, 12:08:29 AM »

Merry Christmas or to be politically correct Happy Holidays!

While the fishing was not very good for me this year, I certainly met lots of great people and really had fun and relaxation while I was out (and isn't that the reason why we fish?).

The new year will see me embark on a new job as I will be leaving PSF after just over 3 years.  I thoroughly enjoyed my time with the foundation (as well as acquiring lots of fishing gear!!).  Hopefully my new job will allow me to have more time fishing and more importantly be able to participate in more of the FWR events like the river cleanups etc..

Best fishes for the new year!!

Steelhawk

• Old Timer
  • Fish In Peace !
« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2005, 10:03:02 AM »

Have a great trip, DS. What a lucky guy! Post us some pictures when you are on the Great Wall.  You will see China's incredible new faces of modernization besides the Wall & the ancient palaces (you should be in Shanghai too). After your trip, you will not worry the Americans doing anything bad to us - they are too busy trying to figure out what to do with a powerful and advancing new China; to be a friend (wow, all that market potential), or to be a foe (don't the Yankees like this one to keep their defence industry booming).  ;D Bush will learn next time not to bluff China again and fool himself like the last spy-plane incidence.  :D

Your Christmas message is so right to the point. Thank you.  Have a great Christmas and a safe, happy & prosperous New Year to all. May the FISH BE WITH YOU in the coming year.  ;D

Tight line.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2005, 10:10:10 AM by funfish »

THE_ROE_SLINGER

• Old Timer
  • Roe Wizzard
« Reply #17 on: December 26, 2005, 09:49:31 PM »

Thanks rod..lets hope 06 bring many fish...merry christmas  to all
weeeeeeeeeow!