Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Vedder Majorly Blown  (Read 6293 times)

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
Re: Vedder Majorly Blown
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2005, 01:39:42 PM »

Just checked it, visibility 0. Has dropped some but trees etc. still coming down. Most of the ones going out there now will be fishing by methods where the fish do not actually bite. ::)

Will be awhile before things are back to normal and with more rain in the forecast in the days ahead we may have seen the end of this year of the coho fishing which never really got going. Who were those that wanted rain a few weeks ago? ???

James

« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2005, 01:45:27 PM »

well i didn't go up today , this sucks !  >:( i just bought new waders , cured some roe , and took some time off work to do some fishing . Now the river is on the verge of a full on flood . Oh well . maybe the forecast is wrong and there will not be as much rain as expected .

Nostro

« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2005, 03:09:17 PM »

The Vedder went up 1m (3 feet). It has been dropping like a rock since midnight, having dropped 1 foot. The forecast is for 1-3 mm over tonight and 10-20 mm tomorrow. That is less than an inch of rain. The forecast is for sun/clouds after that. Sounds perfect to me by Thursday and through Sunday. Eternal optimist? Yep! ;D ;D ;D
I'm a fisherman! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
And. I'll be out there.
Never look a fish in the eye.

James

« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2005, 03:32:16 PM »

well maybe thursday will be good enough , i acutally get that day off too :o