Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: closures and curious  (Read 7600 times)

fisherforever

Re: closures and curious
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2015, 04:31:45 PM »

Gotta get those 50 posts to get into the fishing report section you know. ;D

zacrum

« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2015, 05:02:00 PM »

Questions are great!

However,  I think that when you ask a 100+ questions in almost every single post for the past 2 weeks ....
it GETS RATHER ANOYING!

Just to hazard a guess:  I bet he has not even gone to ONE SPOT and tried actually fishing yet.
Seriously ... i'd bet on that.

Trying to "LEARN EVERYTHING THERE IS TO KNOW ABOUT FISHING" ... with out fishing.
He has commented or asked about every River, Lake... Stream and every possible species ..   can't even FOCUS on one single aspect.

GETS REAL ANNOYING!

That's just my opinion.... and obviously ... seems to be shared by quite a few members of this board.
simple solution  don't like my posts don't read them or respond   no one has a gun to your head about it   

zacrum

« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2015, 05:12:42 PM »

And blair for your information  I'm new to fishing  bc  as far as actually fishing I have been for 12 years   so that post you just did wouldn't that be insulting and violating forum rules?

TheFishingLad

« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2015, 08:59:28 PM »

And blair for your information  I'm new to fishing  bc  as far as actually fishing I have been for 12 years   so that post you just did wouldn't that be insulting and violating forum rules?
Try to stay on topic. The 'search' button on the forum works, and will answer anything you can think of. It avoids things like this.

zacrum

« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2015, 10:34:50 PM »

Try to stay on topic. The 'search' button on the forum works, and will answer anything you can think of. It avoids things like this.
I am on topic   he decided to make accusations  I corrected them    and I have used the search button before asking the questions   seeing as closures change all the time so That being said no two closure questions would be exactly the same