Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Boaters card for an electric motor?  (Read 7458 times)

Noahs Arc

• Old Timer
Re: Boaters card for an electric motor?
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2015, 06:12:37 AM »

It's easy to get the card, just do it and then your covered. I plan to have my kids get theirs so they too can drive the boat. My oldest is 6 and I plan to let him start learning to use the electric on our next trip to the lake  :D

That's right then dad can hold the rod up in the bow with a couple of pops!

jettabambino

• Old Timer
  • wanna banana?
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2015, 07:17:45 PM »

just passed.  thanks for the 10 dollar coupon. 

yeahaaawwww no worries now
see ya on the river

Burbot

« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2015, 09:37:49 PM »

Because having to spend $50 and 6 hours of your time to be able to drive a boat is totally killing the fun you can have in life.

The money grabs all add up whether this or CORE or FAC course they are all a waste of money and a tax grab. CORE I did in my sleep when I was 14, The FAC one I just challenged and got 100% and this boater one is more of the same joke.  If they are going to make people  take these courses they should  not make them an abvious cash grab and maybe have some 'meat' in them...

clarkii

• Old Timer
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2015, 12:32:42 AM »

The money grabs all add up whether this or CORE or FAC course they are all a waste of money and a tax grab. CORE I did in my sleep when I was 14, The FAC one I just challenged and got 100% and this boater one is more of the same joke.  If they are going to make people  take these courses they should  not make them an abvious cash grab and maybe have some 'meat' in them...

I'm not even going to reply, using one's personal self as representative of the population of British Columbia and Canada cannot possibly be wrong.

HOOK

• Old Timer
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2015, 01:11:40 AM »

That's right then dad can hold the rod up in the bow with a couple of pops!

Dad brings wobbly's out in the boat all the time  :)

My kids both love being out in the boat so it's a smart idea for them to learn how to use it completely. Then when they are teenagers they can be out in their own boats !!
Check out our new blog

http://funonthefly.blogspot.ca/

Noahs Arc

• Old Timer
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2015, 04:55:05 AM »

This is just about the dumbest post I've seen in awhile.