Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Weighted Spinners  (Read 6867 times)

Flytech

• Old Timer
  • Wishin' I was Fishin'
    • The Fish Addict
Re: Weighted Spinners
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2014, 10:31:44 AM »

Tried to buy some last year but you ignored me. ;)

Geff_t

• Old Timer
  • Cork floats hand made by myself
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2014, 03:22:47 PM »

Sorry flytech i did not mean to ignore you, I was just not able to make any as I was in no shape physically to do it. If you would still like some I do have some made and will be making more this week. The ones i have right now are 25-30g and some of the ones I will be doing this week will be 20-25g floats. After this week that will be all for the year.

<*((((((><                        <*(((((((><                       <*(((((((><Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day, teach a man to fish and he will phone in sick to work and fish all day

Geff_t

• Old Timer
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2014, 03:41:10 PM »

Will get a hold of you next week Geff.
Sounds good Bruce

<*((((((><                        <*(((((((><                       <*(((((((><Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day, teach a man to fish and he will phone in sick to work and fish all day

Geff_t

• Old Timer
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2014, 07:04:14 PM »

Size 4 1/2 are all gone

VA7DDP

« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2014, 10:35:37 PM »

Could I get a photo and pricing in floats?

deven@mrprasad.com

Sagefishr

« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2014, 06:25:00 AM »

Do you still have any cork floats left for sale ? If so in what size?
Thanks

Geff_t

• Old Timer
« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2014, 07:53:40 AM »

I have about 10 left in the 25-30g and will be making some this week that are between  20-25g.
$6 each
These will be it for the year, once there gone then thats it till next year if my health allows it.

fishing4salmon

« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2014, 10:10:13 AM »

pm sent regarding the float. Thank you

firstlight

• Old Timer
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #23 on: September 29, 2014, 01:46:43 PM »

bmynbr

« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2014, 05:47:28 PM »

Just checked the mail and was stoked to find a nice bag of spinners in the mail. Thanks again. Gonna make good use of them this weekend
Dave

Geff_t

• Old Timer
« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2014, 04:26:02 PM »

Happy to hear that you got them and that you like them. You got them at a great time as the coho are coming in every where.

Geff_t

• Old Timer
« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2014, 03:14:10 PM »

Still got lots of the size 3 and i now have 2 dozen of the silver size 4.5

Geff_t

• Old Timer
« Reply #27 on: October 14, 2014, 08:50:05 PM »

Only have one dozen size 3 copper ones left, lots of the brass and chrome ones and a dozen of the size 4 1/2 chrome.

clujalolo

« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2014, 01:12:25 PM »

sorry to hear about your pain. my brother in law has a herniated disc in his lower back. Also has a nerve being pinched. Pain looks to be unbearable! no medication helps, just deals with it. Hope you get better. I had an uncle that went through the samething.

Thats all i wanted to say!

Spinners look great, also would love to know how you make those awesome looking floats.

Geff_t

• Old Timer
« Reply #29 on: October 22, 2014, 04:54:08 PM »

Thank you, the pain meds definetly do not take the pain away and yes the pain can be unbearable at times especially when trying to fish but it's  the one thing that I just can't give up. I have had to give up driving, all sports except fishing and most things with the family. I have even had to give up working because the pain gets so bad that I end up in the hospital.
The reason I sell these spinners is not to make money but to make fishing for my son and I less expensive than it is.
As for the floats it definitely is a long process but so worth it as they drift so nicely and add a little extra weight without having to add lead.