Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Alex Going To Court  (Read 12098 times)

shuswapsteve

• Old Timer
Re: Alex Going To Court
« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2014, 11:06:48 PM »

Respect is earned Dave.  If he didn't play the "I Am Superior" card, it would garner a bit, although a minute amount, of respect from me. Read his posts in his profile."B*&^n" is a KEYBOARD WARRIOR! (Another board member told me a lot about "Steve", his pseudonym, none of which I would disclose) Show me where he's shown me or a few others an iota of respect after you read his posts.   Or any for the anti farm people, other than a minimal amount to Chris.He is extremely disrespectful.  I make my comments on the industry because I've witnessed first hand the havoc the farms have caused back home, or the record of the same companies that feedlot here in other jurisdictions. A case of the wolf in sheep's clothing. I don't believe a word of their stream of bovine scat- (see Bawb's constant one sided, feedlot produced agenda)
I respect you for the work you put in for the Vedder steelhead. You've earned that. And you have the ability to admit the industry has screwed up on the eastern end of the world. That too garners some respect.

You might want to ask yourself why Chris gets treated differently than you do.  From that point you will probably figure out why you get grilled so often.  If you want to take a trip down Memory Lane to see how this all started I can do that for you again like I did before.  I can show you how rude you were to me and some of the others who didn't agree with your viewpoint.  As Bob correctly pointed out, you have continued to show how you are not practicing what you are preaching.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 11:28:02 PM by shuswapsteve »

Novabonker

• Old Timer
Re: Alex Going To Court
« Reply #31 on: June 17, 2014, 08:11:42 AM »

I admit I utterly lack anywhere near the same eloquence or tact as Chris. I'm a plain spoken man, not known for suffering silliness or shills. Like Bawb. You lay down with dogs (or feedlot fish), don't complain about the fleas (or lice). ;)
http://