Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Vedder icon, the Leafmobile, is sick  (Read 4414 times)

BigFisher

• Old Timer
  • Bite My Hook
Re: Vedder icon, the Leafmobile, is sick
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2009, 08:42:38 PM »

Chris you should post a picture of the leaf mobile #1. Alot of people on the forum have been hearing lots about it over the years, but never seen it. Im surprised iv never seen it on the flow.

Ill know when I find leaf mobile #2, it will be filled with bottles and cans.  ;)
The Bigger The Better!

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2009, 10:52:42 PM »

Chris you should post a picture of the leaf mobile #1. Alot of people on the forum have been hearing lots about it over the years, but never seen it. Im surprised iv never seen it on the flow.

Ill know when I find leaf mobile #2, it will be filled with bottles and cans.  ;)
Rodney has a picture of it some where I am sure. ;D

Dave

• Old Timer
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2009, 11:51:21 AM »

Met the Leafmobile 2 this morning – although I am sworn to secrecy as to her identification, I can say it is much spiffier and a whole lot better smelling than LM1.   LM2 obviously knows it’s lot in life as she was loaded with sundry garbage and beer cans already. 
The fate of LM 1 is still unknown but I am told several universities are bidding on the rights to “dig on her”, archeologically speaking.  Apparently, much can be learned from past civilizations by exhumation and because so much borax has been spilled on her, preserving everything, she is a perfect candidate.  Who knows what treasures will be discovered , deep among the wheel wells!  CG himself expects them to find several items long missing, such as goose decoys and a pair of thigh high Trout Kings.

alwaysfishn

• Old Timer
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2009, 11:57:34 AM »

Has Chris considered renaming it as the Canuckmobile?   Has a nice ring to it and might even go all the way.....
Disclosure:  This post has not been approved by the feedlot boys, therefore will likely be found to contain errors and statements that are out of context. :-[

CohoKiller5

« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2009, 07:22:06 AM »

HAHAH the canucks are finished, just like LM1!  im giving up on them!