Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: More snag-fests  (Read 15051 times)

BwiBwi

• Old Timer
Re: More snag-fests
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2008, 12:52:57 AM »

You call in report enough times in an area.  It will become priority.  COs will check it out.  But if it's just 1 or 2 times by the time they get there those people might be long gone so not effecient.

Yap the 2 COs sure knows where to hide.  It's a beautiful spot in the winter to observe the entire Stave, spotting out coming season fishing ground.  :D

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2008, 01:10:31 AM »

I reported some snaggers at the mouth of the Seymour about 5 years ago. The man who answered the call told me to stay put, a CO was on his way. Nobody showed up after an hour. I realized CO's are busy and may have bee called away on another priority call, but a return call would have been appreciated.

BwiBwi

• Old Timer
« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2008, 01:24:34 AM »

Makes you feel like a fool eh?  Ya a courtesy call back would be appreciated at times like that.

leadbelly

• Old Timer
  • Dont pitch it out, Pitch in!
« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2008, 08:58:05 PM »

Was out there today and had a good day  ;D . I saw the CO's doing surveillance from an area I will not disclose, but let's just say from where they are they where able to see all but they could not be seen  ;D . They where using pretty high powered scopes.

had forgot about it but i saw them last week doing stealth with a huge lense but i did not know who it was.
tuesday when the dam was wide open i think