Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Squamish Aug 29  (Read 4949 times)

bruce

Re: Squamish Aug 29
« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2007, 01:46:28 PM »

heading toward vancouver on government road you will come to a fork in the road. stay right and go across the train tracks, past the railway museum and you will see a small bumpy dirt road on the right hand side. go in there turn right at the top of the dike and follow the dike until you see all the cars. hope this helps.

good luck
derek

Thanks very much

BladeKid

• Old Timer
« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2007, 02:25:50 PM »

I guess I don't have a problem buying a CR Card even if I'm keeping or not because a portion of the $$ is going toward protecting the resource I am using.   

Thats a good way to look at it.

I would advise you to get your stamp however, no matter how well you handle the fish, you still stand a good chance of killing one.   

Just because you killed it ( unintentionally of course), doesn’t necessarily mean you have to keep it.

Page 9 of the fishing regs state it is unlawful to waste the fish you catch.  And the next one says it is unlawful to release fish in a harmful manner.  So, if you killl a fish unintentionally (possible due to incorrectly releasing a fish...or not) , it is unlawful to waste it which I would also presume to include not keeping it.

Notice how I said  necessarily

cut plug

« Reply #32 on: September 01, 2007, 03:36:23 PM »

Thanks Nicole, the fly looks good and better yet, it takes no time to tie! Cheers!