Fishing in British Columbia > General Discussion

Who are you? Personal Profile

<< < (2/180) > >>

Steelhead King:
Name: Marco
Live: Vancouver
Hobby: Fishing, Golfing, Cooking, working on my car.
Favorite fish species: Steelhead
Favorite fish species for fishing: Coho on the Fly!!!

gman:
- 39 year old married father of two kids
- live in Steveston
- most fishing on Fraser,Squamish and Vedder rivers,as well as local lakes while camping.
- have done some fishing in the north at Langara Island, as well as Kispiox River.
I enjoy this website very much, and have learned a lot from it. I appreciate the open helpfull approach here. :)

Riverman:
John McCready 52 yrs old.Father of two.Boy 16 girl 18.Fishing since 4yrs old.Favourite fish,red Fraser River springs.Am a Little League President and work a lot of overtime so dont get out as much as I would like but still fish about 30 days a year.I care about conservation deeply and wish I had more time to contribute.I have been reading b.b.s for about four years and am finally ready to offer my two cents on some subjects.I like this board for the variety of experiences and background I see here.Tolerance an open mind and committment are things I beleive will make the differance in the years to come.These things will be what will save our fishery here on the coast.Will be talkin to ya!

markyboy:
Name: Mark
Languary Spoken: Scottish
Residence: Richmond, BC.
Marital Status: Married.
Favorite food: Curry
Favorite fish species: Bass, Carp
Favorite river: Capilano (never catch anything - but love the scenery)
Other misc. info: Emigrated to Canada 8 years ago. Started my fishing 30 years ago on the River Tay in Dundee (mainly flatfish and the odd trout). Spent time in England coarse fishing and barfishing.
Fish species caught so far : Rainbows, Cutties, Bass, Carp, Plaice, Flounders, Chub, Dace , Perch, Bullhead , Tench, Bream, Pumpkinseed, Sunfish, Eels, Cod, Mackerel, Whitefish, Pinks, Chum , Coho , Sturgeon , Catfish.

pepsitrev:
 8) trev 42/married with 3 chihuahuas/ live in langley/fish the fraser/vedder/harrison/. fav fish coho and sockeye/ work in a local sawmill and collect pepsi memrobilia

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version