Fishing in British Columbia > General Discussion

Who are you? Personal Profile

<< < (180/180)

Woody Debris:
My previous user name is RalphH Well I forgot/lost my PW close to 2 years ago and none of the standard recovery approaches worked. Cleared my cookies after some computer problems and can't access my former account.

There it's all in the open.  :)

SuperBobby:

--- Quote from: Woody Debris on November 06, 2023, 04:05:54 PM ---My previous user name is RalphH Well I forgot/lost my PW close to 2 years ago and none of the standard recovery approaches worked. Cleared my cookies after some computer problems and can't access my former account.

--- End quote ---

You do know there is a 'forgot password' link on this site right?
Unless you no longer have the email address you signed up with, there is no reason you can't access your old account.
This is a forum software problem that was permanently fixed in 1998 I think.

coastangler:

--- Quote from: SuperBobby on November 08, 2023, 09:32:28 AM ---You do know there is a 'forgot password' link on this site right?

--- End quote ---

Assume he already tried that based on the "standard recovery approaches" note. In any case may be worth checking your Spam folder in case the recovery email went there.

@Rodney any way you can help here? i.e. confirm the posting IP addresses match on both users and trigger a pw reset on your end? Would be a shame to lose our dear RalphH over some Woody Debris  ;D

Rodney:

--- Quote from: Woody Debris on November 06, 2023, 04:05:54 PM ---My previous user name is RalphH Well I forgot/lost my PW close to 2 years ago and none of the standard recovery approaches worked. Cleared my cookies after some computer problems and can't access my former account.

--- End quote ---

I can just reset the password for you to one that you want to use. PM me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version