Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

is it fair to make people feel bad for not making it to a cleanup ??

yes
- 2 (10.5%)
no
- 17 (89.5%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: Cleanups  (Read 5137 times)

jetboatjim

• Old Timer
  • catching poachers.
Re: Cleanups
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2007, 09:13:35 PM »

I do my part , I throw my garbage on the ground................................Just think if I did'nt, you guys would have nothing to do.

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
  • Not affilaiated with any club.....
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2007, 10:02:14 PM »

Just seems with the low blows you dont appreciate it. I have not taken any low blows at all on the forum. I never called you names, never said what others have said or anything like that. Seems that if someone appreciated what another person did they wouldnt do that.

I never even mentioned your name in that thread untill you said something. You started getting all defensive before I mentioned your name.

If I am wrong does that make you right?  ???

Belong to the "4 F Club"
Fishing, Football, Fitness and Family

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2007, 10:26:29 PM »

Just seems with the low blows you dont appreciate it. I have not taken any low blows at all on the forum. I never called you names, never said what others have said or anything like that. Seems that if someone appreciated what another person did they wouldnt do that.

I never even mentioned your name in that thread untill you said something. You started getting all defensive before I mentioned your name.

If I am wrong does that make you right?  ???

Doent make either of us right !!!!!! But the way you worded your report on the clean up it put me in that category that you were getting at.... I was the only one to say anything thats why you think im getting defensive when im not.. if you go back and read what you typed and Rick high lighted it for you to read allready , you will see where im coming from.

There is no low blows from me, im just telling you how i feel about you

This is where you are wrong. When you start saying other people say these things thats a low blow. Thats where you took the cheap shots. I would never tell you if someone said something negative about you. Its not a nice thing to do.

Belong to the "4 F Club"

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2007, 10:36:34 PM »

Yup because as much as I could be wrong about some things this I am not wrong about. Being a parent teaches you about being wrong. I am wrong just like every other human being. I also admit when I am wrong. If you did a search on FishBC you would see I have come out on several occasions and admitted when I am wrong.

You keep bringing up the jacket for who knows why. The reason I had a valid opinion is because I have owned that very jacket for 2 years. Who would have a better opinion than someone using that product and for that long?

Anyways I am getting up early to do some fishing so I have to pack some more things up before bed.

Belong to the "4 F Club"