Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Today's Games!!! LET"S GO!!!  (Read 11660 times)

BIG T

• Old Timer
  • One crazy fisherman!!!!!!!!!
Re: Today's Games!!! LET"S GO!!!
« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2007, 08:39:32 PM »

It appears that the Canucks really need to put themselves behind the eightball before they decide they need to get deperate.   Now, when the Canucks win on Mon. I don't want to see the guys who have lost faith in Vancouver jumping back on the bandwagon in the second round.  I think Buffulo has room on theirs if you're interested.

FAITH LOOSERS:  FishFreak, Big T....anybody else want to add their name to the list???
Hey mastercaster,i am not a faith looser,but they just dont give us any faith :D :D :D

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2007, 08:49:03 PM »

Leaf Nation is rolling, in laughter after reading this thread. ;D ;D ;D

Tee times are being booked in several Vancouver golf clubs tonight, welcome to the club. ;D ;D ;D

mastercaster

• Old Timer
« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2007, 08:50:17 PM »

GAME OVER !!!!!!!!
You are right fishfreak,sad ,sad.,sad,The way they play tonight,it is a shame.I lost my faith. ::).Is there hope for us in game 7??? :o :o ::) ::) ::)

Sorry but I calls them as I sees them.  Reread your post.

mastercaster

• Old Timer
« Reply #33 on: April 21, 2007, 08:54:13 PM »

Tee times are being booked in several Vancouver golf clubs tonight, welcome to the club. ;D ;D ;D

Hold onto those tee times for yourself, Chris.   We may have a few lost sheep BUT they'll be pointed in the right direction again soon enough.  Monday is another day.

BIG T

• Old Timer
  • One crazy fisherman!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #34 on: April 21, 2007, 09:07:07 PM »

As a long time loyal Canuck fan, I wish them all the luck in game 7!!!!!!!!  BUT, this is the playoffs and not regular season.  Every game is 'game 7', there is no catching up, it's do or die.  Even the coach was very disappointed with the out come of today's game.  Let's just cheer them on as they really need a miracle for Monday.  There must be a God out there.   ;)

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #35 on: April 21, 2007, 09:17:58 PM »

We'll save those tee times for the Calgary Flames. ;D

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #36 on: April 21, 2007, 09:30:41 PM »

It  will be a sleepless few nights the next few days in a few forum members homes while we are ready to start rolling, rolling, rolling right along  ;D ;D ;D in a few months.

It will take 40 years for the Canuck fans to recover from their early exit from the playoffs, in 2007.  ;D ;D ;D

blaydRnr

• Old Timer
  • nothing like the first bite of the season
« Reply #37 on: April 21, 2007, 11:06:14 PM »

i heard the canucks arrived in Dallas just this morning....duh, no wonder they played like they had lead in their asses.

the game reminded me of game 7 at New York, back in '94.

I predict a win Monday   3-1   'nucks.  ;)
« Last Edit: April 22, 2007, 12:17:43 AM by blaydRnr »

blaydRnr

• Old Timer
  • nothing like the first bite of the season
« Reply #38 on: April 21, 2007, 11:13:58 PM »

It  will be a sleepless few nights the next few days in a few forum members homes while we are ready to start rolling, rolling, rolling right along  ;D ;D ;D in a few months.

It will take 40 years for the Canuck fans to recover from their early exit from the playoffs, in 2007.  ;D ;D ;D

don't think so.  this is a rebuilt team in its first year outside the burke era.....less bert, jovo, and company....we managed to make the playoffs unlike the disbeliefs....whose been rebuilding since 1968.  :D

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #39 on: April 22, 2007, 12:06:06 AM »

Unlike the Make Beliefs the Canucks are IN the playoffs. ;D

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #40 on: April 22, 2007, 07:33:57 AM »

don't think so.  this is a rebuilt team in its first year outside the burke era.....less bert, jovo, and company....we managed to make the playoffs unlike the disbeliefs....whose been rebuilding since 1968.  :D

so your team has been rebuilding since '70 and thats ohhhh soooo much better than '68???....and as long as we are lookin' at history here...how many cups did the Cannots win?????.....oops...sorry for the embarrassing question...carry on... ;D

mojo ;D
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley

Big Steel

• Old Timer
  • Searching for early Steel.....
« Reply #41 on: April 22, 2007, 09:14:02 AM »

Wow Mojo, that was the most original thing we had heard you say in a while...... ::)  Pretty sad man, what, you can't come up with anything new? Common, new material......  LET'S GO!!!!!! :D :D
Fishing and Cars.... gotta love it!

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #42 on: April 22, 2007, 10:59:24 AM »

Unlike the Make Beliefs the Canucks are IN the playoffs. ;D
Ok be it only for two more days. ;D ;D ;D

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #43 on: April 22, 2007, 11:17:04 AM »

;D ;D ;D Save a spot for Brendan Morrison on the Vedder. I hear he likes fishing for steelies. :D

Lumps

« Reply #44 on: April 22, 2007, 12:30:31 PM »

;D ;D ;D Save a spot for Brendan Morrison on the Vedder. I hear he likes fishing for steelies. :D

If the do find out how to put the puck in the net and get past Dallas, there is no way that that they will get past a real team like the Ducks.
Best 4 wheel drive I ever had was a company 2 wheel drive.