Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Toronto and carolina  (Read 10648 times)

Big Steel

• Old Timer
  • Searching for early Steel.....
Re: Toronto and carolina
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2006, 10:31:19 PM »

Nope Chris, I didn't miss it!!!  I was busy watching the Nucks as they arerolling rolling rolling right along as well!!!  ;D ;D ;D  So I just got on here now, knowing that you would be all over it!!  :P ::) ;D ;D ;D
Fishing and Cars.... gotta love it!

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2006, 10:38:30 PM »

A great win by Canada's team over Minnesota tonight. As Chris will say, what a great team we have ;D

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2006, 08:28:37 AM »

A great win by Canada's team over Minnesota tonight. As Chris will say, what a great team we have ;D

another miss-informed fan...is soooo sad.....Leafs are Canada's team....as was proven by a 9-2 thrashing of the ever dangerous Rangers....but good ta see ya come out anyways...is how you learn stuff..;))))

mojo
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley

TrophyHunter

• Old Timer
  • V.P. Club S.C. & P. & S.C. & F. Team Hop Sing
    • BB Pics
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2006, 09:38:33 AM »

another miss-informed fan...is soooo sad.....Leafs are Canada's team....as was proven by a 9-2 thrashing of the ever dangerous Rangers....but good ta see ya come out anyways...is how you learn stuff..;))))

mojo

It is so cute to see lil Chris and Mojo coming out of the woodwork to brag about a rare Laugh win !!!! sorry can you remind me how many they just lost in a row??  was it 7 ???  yes yes it was a seven game losing streak !!  LOL Canada's team just finished taking apart yet another great team in Minnesota .. three win's in a row I believe it is the Nuck's that are
Rolling Rolling Rolling right along
and leaving carnage in their wake :)

TR just making sure you Laugh fans know what is really going on in the Hockey World  ;)

...oooO..............
...(....).....Oooo...
....\..(.......(...)....
.....\_).......)../.....
...............(_/......
... RICK WAS ......
....... HERE..........

XG Flosses with his Spey !!

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2006, 11:04:36 AM »

yep TR....Minni was a test for sure.....hehehehehehehehehehehehehe....way to show them down south punks what a real hockey team is......roflmao...;)))

mojo
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley

TrophyHunter

• Old Timer
  • V.P. Club S.C. & P. & S.C. & F. Team Hop Sing
    • BB Pics
« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2006, 04:57:11 PM »

yep TR....Minni was a test for sure.....hehehehehehehehehehehehehe....way to show them down south punks what a real hockey team is......roflmao...;)))

mojo

LOL just wait until they play minnie in the next week or so.. I can't wait to rub it in when they get their butts kicked by those bums from minnie  ;D ;D ;D

...oooO..............
...(....).....Oooo...
....\..(.......(...)....
.....\_).......)../.....
...............(_/......
... RICK WAS ......
....... HERE..........

XG Flosses with his Spey !!

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2006, 08:16:03 PM »

As I said three wins in the last week over Stanley Cup champions, now thats a team.

When did Vancouver last score 9 goals in a game, O thats right, in a practice. ;D ;D ;D

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2006, 08:26:13 PM »

Gosh Chris, you sure do talk alot when the Laughs win  ;D Where were you and Mojoman when the Laughs were rolled over, rolled over and rolled over 7 straight games ? ;D ;D ;D

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2006, 08:58:20 PM »

Gosh Chris, you sure do talk alot when the Laughs win  ;D Where were you and Mojoman when the Laughs were
Fishing, tons of meetings and hunting, as I said before I had to analyze the losses and get the info to the boys how to turn things around and after I did I am pleased to see it is working, big time. ;D ;D ;D

Big Steel

• Old Timer
  • Searching for early Steel.....
« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2006, 09:12:06 PM »

Gosh Chris, you sure do talk alot when the Laughs win  ;D Where were you and Mojoman when the Laughs were
Fishing, tons of meetings and hunting, as I said before I had to analyze the losses and get the info to the boys how to turn things around and after I did I am pleased to see it is working, big time. ;D ;D ;D
So now that you have righted the ship, we cab assume that you will take the blame when they go back into the tank again in the next week??  ;D ;D ;D  The really sad part, is that this flukey win over a team in trouble, as displayed by another 6-1 kicking they took from Jersey tonight, has got all you poor souls planning the parade route again.  To bad actually, cause you are good people, and it will pain me to see you poor laughs fans go through another long skid, just to get your hopes up with another 2 game winning streak.  I guess you would call that a vicious circle  As much fun as it is for the Fans of Canada's team to watch, I am sure we will all feel pretty bad for you Laugh Fans when the inevitable happens!! ;D ;D
Fishing and Cars.... gotta love it!

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2006, 09:12:22 PM »

We all know what the problem is Chris: lack of talent and poor coaching  :D

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2006, 09:17:15 PM »

We all know what the problem is Chris: lack of talent and poor coaching  :D
You been into that one brew again. ;D ;D ;D