Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: it feels weird bein the new guy  (Read 6310 times)

Youngin

• Old Timer
Re: it feels weird bein the new guy
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2006, 06:28:43 PM »

welcome to the site :)

MERC

• Old Timer
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2006, 08:00:12 PM »

Welcome to the site, fellas.  Everyone's new at one time or another.  And, yeah, get used to feeling weird around here.  ::) ;D ;D
President Club S. C. & P.

Big Steel

• Old Timer
  • Searching for early Steel.....
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2006, 08:09:08 PM »

Welcome to the site, fellas.  Everyone's new at one time or another.  And, yeah, get used to feeling weird around here.  ::) ;D ;D
No kidding Merc!!  :o  Just so you know, if you ever get the chance to go fishing with The Freak or ThickRick, slowly turn around and then very quickly run away!! ;D ;D  There is something just not right about those two!! ;D

PS, Merc where are we going on Friday in the Rain and sleet? ;D  Freak, you joining us for the day? ;)
Fishing and Cars.... gotta love it!

Big Steel

• Old Timer
  • Searching for early Steel.....
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2006, 08:14:26 PM »

Dont people work around here, i might be able to go out for aout 4 or 5 hours i have to work at 2:00 so maybe , depends on where you are going, i was hoping you were going ot he squamish on saturday with rick so i could come to yuour house and drop my van off , i wanna go up there and try it out
Don't know about saturday yet, I have a lead on a nice productive spot on a certain river for Friday though!! ;D  I guess Saturday depends on how Friday goes!! ;)
Fishing and Cars.... gotta love it!

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2006, 11:03:41 PM »

Welcome c_dog. You're not crazy. The Canucks (Canada's #1 team) will make the playoffs.

MERC

• Old Timer
« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2006, 11:23:57 PM »

No kidding Merc!!  :o  Just so you know, if you ever get the chance to go fishing with The Freak or ThickRick, slowly turn around and then very quickly run away!! ;D ;D  There is something just not right about those two!! ;D

PS, Merc where are we going on Friday in the Rain and sleet? ;D  Freak, you joining us for the day? ;)

We'll talk later in the week.  I'll call you.

President Club S. C. & P.

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2006, 09:18:01 AM »

Welcome c_dog. You're not crazy. The Canucks (Canada's #1 team) will make the playoffs.

pppuullleeeaaassseee disregard anything these guys are sayin'...they are actually closet Leaf fans....welcome to the insanity.... ;D

mojo
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley

TrophyHunter

• Old Timer
  • V.P. Club S.C. & P. & S.C. & F. Team Hop Sing
    • BB Pics
« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2006, 09:36:22 AM »

pppuullleeeaaassseee disregard anything these guys are sayin'...they are actually closet Leaf fans....welcome to the insanity.... ;D

mojo

hahaha Mojo made a funny  :o

...oooO..............
...(....).....Oooo...
....\..(.......(...)....
.....\_).......)../.....
...............(_/......
... RICK WAS ......
....... HERE..........

XG Flosses with his Spey !!

c_dog

« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2006, 12:00:11 PM »

HAHAHA ;D, thnx guys, I feel right at home.  We'll see ya on the Flo, I think I'll take my car for it's lack of a tailgate :D
"Ya I got fish on, but now what am I apposetado?"