Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Winning $1,000 Cold Cash  (Read 4398 times)

Rodney

• Administrator
  • Old Timer
  • Where's my strike indicator?
    • Fishing with Rod
Re: Winning $1,000 Cold Cash
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2006, 01:04:00 AM »

I have about five tickets left if anyone is interested, please email me info@fishingwithrod.com.

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2006, 09:54:13 AM »

Only 2 more sleeps until someone wins the $1,000 bill. If up fishing on Saturday stop in around 12, buy your ticket, then enjoy the fish BBQ and get in on the action bidding on some great fishing gear at some great prices.

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2006, 09:49:45 AM »

Thanks to everyone that bought tickets, donated prizes, and bid on items in the silent auction and live auction. I ended up with another rod and some of the Kodiak Rolling Swivels, thanks Griz for your generous donation of so many swivel packages and the reel covers etc. We were able to make 6 different lots for the silent auction part of the fund raiser.  I find these swivels are the best on the market.

Also thanks to Big Steel and the boys that donated the $100 from their catch and release chinook derby.  ;D

Ed from Chilliwack picked up the $1,000 cold cash, I did not mark down the other winners but if it was you I imagine you got a phone call by now. ;D

*Lil Fisherman*

• Old Timer
  • I.AM proud to be a canadian fisherman!!
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2006, 03:17:18 PM »

It was great to meet you, Chris :)
I thought that the people at the Fish&Game Club put on a good show, including the food,the live auction and the guy yelling for the auction. They always crack me up :D

Griz

• I'm a llama!
    • www.kodiaktackle.com
« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2006, 08:27:32 AM »

Chris you are very welcome I'm glad to help out in support of any sportfishing event you either arrange or help with. If there is any other event that I can help you out by giving you some of my Grizzly Creek Lure & Tackle products please don't hesitate by dropping me a line. We need more pepole like you helping out in our Fishery. Thanks Griz