Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: All moved out :(  (Read 6457 times)

DragonSpeed

• Old Timer
  • Less Computer Time - More fishing Time...yes YOU!
    • My Pictures
Re: All moved out :(
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2006, 01:00:19 PM »

yes but dude this is a  fishing website looked at by young and old fisher people, maybe instead of posting your reply publicly you could have sent her a private email message instead.

Precisely.

Walter.  G-RATED is the tone around here.

Xgolfman

• Old Timer
  • Wild rivers, wild fish
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2006, 02:35:05 PM »

dragonspeed the moderator!!!! man look at you jumping right in...You need more time fishing my friend, i'm seeing you too often :D :D

walter

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2006, 02:40:37 PM »

ok, me bad. i didnt read the fine print. afterall im just a lurker. the only posts i do is when i notice CCG has posted. ill keep i g-rated.

peace

DragonSpeed

• Old Timer
    • My Pictures
« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2006, 03:35:10 PM »

dragonspeed the moderator!!!! man look at you jumping right in...You need more time fishing my friend, i'm seeing you too often :D :D

You're only seeing me more often because of the "pre-sox tension" that tends to build all to often :( 

Somebody's gotta be the pit bull - might as well be me, I seem to make enemies pretty easily when moderating :D

Work's got me busy :(  Gonna have to find time.  (Nobody has offered to take me out on a boat yet even  :'( )

DragonSpeed

• Old Timer
    • My Pictures
« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2006, 03:35:51 PM »

ok, me bad. i didnt read the fine print. afterall im just a lurker. the only posts i do is when i notice CCG has posted. ill keep i g-rated.

peace

Thanks!  Glad you understand.

Xgolfman

• Old Timer
  • Wild rivers, wild fish
« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2006, 07:33:47 PM »

You're only seeing me more often because of the "pre-sox tension" that tends to build all to often :( 

Somebody's gotta be the pit bull - might as well be me, I seem to make enemies pretty easily when moderating :D

Work's got me busy :(  Gonna have to find time.  (Nobody has offered to take me out on a boat yet even  :'( )

I hear if you'd lower yourself to wearing a leaf hat there's this guy who "might" take you out!!! ;)

Xgolfman

• Old Timer
  • Wild rivers, wild fish
« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2006, 12:56:42 PM »

Thats a low blow :) I wear a leafs hat so not to insult the Leafcraft when aboard her. Been into fish 2 out of 3 trips so it must be good luck too.

I think the fish must feel sorry for anyone with that hat on and bite to make um feel better... :-*

canadian-countrygrl

« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2006, 11:50:33 PM »

Thanks everyone for your support.  I spoke to Walter and he will keep this G rated on this site.  I also agree, I think I need to just go out and buy my own fishing gear and learn on my own.  I'll have a computer in Calgary as my roomate has one so I will keep in touch. 

I will be missing the good fishing here in beautiful BC.  I know they have white fish in Calgary.  Have to look and find out what they use etc.  As for the St. Mary's trip, I really don't think I will have time to go this year.  I am leaving on August 7th.

If anyone has anything X-rated to say lets keep this board clean and just private message me okay?  That goes for everyone including myself. 

Cheers everyone!

LOVE CC
 :-*
MAY THE HOLES IN YOUR NET BE NO LARGER THAN THE FISH IN IT!

Nicole

• Old Timer
    • My Fishing Pics
« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2006, 11:02:11 AM »

Well you should get into flyfishing, and check out the Bow River, it's a world class trout fishery...

Cheers,
Nicole
"Ruin is the destination toward which all men rush, each pursuing his own best interest in a society that believes in the freedom of the commons. Freedom in the commons brings ruin to all."

-Garrett Hardin