Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: They Are Finished  (Read 10491 times)

fishfinder

Re: They Are Finished
« Reply #30 on: April 13, 2006, 09:59:53 PM »

The Canucks went to the  Cup twice because of awesome goaltending. The Canucks will never get anywhere near the Cup if they remain too cheap to pay for a first rate goaltender. If you think Auld is the one then you will be waiting a long long time. Let's put it into perspective here, the Tampa Bay Lightning, the laughing stock of the NHL for ages have already won a Cup. Enough said.

TrophyHunter

• Old Timer
  • V.P. Club S.C. & P. & S.C. & F. Team Hop Sing
    • BB Pics
Re: They Are Finished
« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2006, 10:59:49 AM »

The Canucks went to the  Cup twice because of awesome goaltending. The Canucks will never get anywhere near the Cup if they remain too cheap to pay for a first rate goaltender. If you think Auld is the one then you will be waiting a long long time. Let's put it into perspective here, the Tampa Bay Lightning, the laughing stock of the NHL for ages have already won a Cup. Enough said.

I think you need to start thinking before you type!!!  you honestly believe that a team ever made it the finals with goaltending alone????? both years they made it to the finals they had great defense , forwards and goaltending...  did you watch the game last night??? you honestly think that Auld had any help from his defense.. jesus they gave the puck away so many times in the neutral zone.. he was standing on his head to even keep them in the game.. the Canucks are missing the playoffs this year due to bad discipline, bad defense and laziness... it is too bad , I love the Canucks but I hate it when they don't all put out an effort.... I think Auld is one of the top five goalioes in the league!!! ask any coach in the league , you can bet they all want him on their team next year....

...oooO..............
...(....).....Oooo...
....\..(.......(...)....
.....\_).......)../.....
...............(_/......
... RICK WAS ......
....... HERE..........

XG Flosses with his Spey !!