Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Seabreeze Boats...great boats built in Eastern Canada (Atlantic region)  (Read 2927 times)

arimaBOATER

Our waters can get quite rough in the Pacific Northwest. Even our big lakes can have big blows inwhich waves can get in the 5 or so foot level. Okanagan Lk.  the other day had some nasty waves...(seen on the tv news)
But I like to study boats on the web as it's a hobby of mine.  That's how we came to own an used Arima Boat. It has been a super boat for us in the 2.5 yrs that we have owned it.
But there are some great boats built here in BC that also can take on the rough goings.
Today as I watched a wkly tv boating show they featured a boat line called Seabreeze Boats. Like the Arima boat these Seabreeze boats are designed to be safe when the seas get rough.
There are 11 choices ...from small to the longer bigger ones. I think yous will be very impressed with this boat built in eastern Canada.
If ya go to the website (Seabreeze Boats) also check out the link labelled "tv series"....ya can watch a Seabreeze boat on (Bible Thumper) Italo Labignan the host of the Canadian Sports Fishing Show (TSN)  ..... on the show they show the Seabreeze boat on one of the Great Lakes going after salmon....WOW one fish that they catch has an 8 inch eel attached to it.  Italo said these eels can get up to 5 ft long.  He also said the eels will kill the fish but the "good news" is the gov. has done a good job at killing them. These Seabreeze boats have a really nice high bow,great freeboard,nice safe stern,even a small keel along the hull bottom (like a sailboat idea)
« Last Edit: March 13, 2010, 08:15:12 PM by arimaBOATER »