Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Apollogy to the Forum! Please dont lock up and delete Rodney!  (Read 4307 times)

younggun

• Old Timer
Apollogy to the Forum! Please dont lock up and delete Rodney!
« on: January 09, 2007, 10:09:52 PM »

Guys its been a frustrating year for me. I'm sorry for all the BS that i've said its just a thing i do. i apologise for being such an @$$ hole towards everyone. I sorry for all the kids on the forum to who i've made look pretty bad! I do know a bit and i just find it frustrating having the forum bash me for everything that i reply to, i know that some of my replies weren't that nice and were kinda screwed  up! But its hard for me to stay calm and talk normally with all u guys ontop of every word that i say. I cant go hunting and fishing cus my grades sucked thats like taking 70% of my thoughts through the day and just throwing them down the drain! I find that to have been the biggest blow so far but getting dumped by a long time GF sucked as well. Stress and more stress have acumulated and i guess this was the place where i could freely express it and let it out, it was a bad choice and i'm sorry. Please forget this younggun for being the way i was. Thats what i have to say, if u guys dont want to forgive me i understand its ok! I'll delete my profile and it'll be the last u here of me. Seriously. So its up to u now, i've tried to change and now i'm hoping that what i did was not enough for u guys to hold a grudge on me!

I'm done good fishing and good luck! goodbye and good night!
Fish killer 101

testo84

• officially a hardware addict
Re: Apollogy to the Forum! Please dont lock up and delete Rodney!
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2007, 10:13:10 PM »

never late to change ! :)
hardware == fish

cohokid

• Old Timer
  • 28 landed- 11 lost
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2007, 10:20:31 PM »

Dude your young, there plenty of WILLIN babes out there.

Grub

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2007, 10:42:33 PM »

stay on the forum!

open up yur books, take better notes, study!

then hit up her friends and then the local flows  ;)

not cool enough for a banner

sassygrams

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2007, 08:01:31 PM »

I think it took a lot for you to apologize for some of your remarks - good on you!  I have two teenage nephews and a teenage daughter - god help us all :)  I don't know much about fishing like some on here do - they talk circles around me,  people don't always help me when I want them to either - but I'll tell you...  I had some patience, even when I thought it was hopeless - and I have now met some good people from here, went fishing, had good times and they still help me. 

No doubt you are a decent young man just for what you did.  Stay on the forum - it's a good place to be.

"Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are made for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration." - Izaac Walton

bigguy

• Old Timer
  • what?? You want me to GET OUT and go fishing?
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2007, 11:36:25 PM »

Hey, I have three teenage kids and teach teenagers.  It is your job to be sassy and learn from your mistakes! Hang in there but remember hunting and fishing will be there (and girls) but you only have a limited time to get an education.  Your parents are right.  Get a tutor!  Ask for extra help.  You will be ok!

Pat AV

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2007, 08:47:52 AM »

Classy move to post an apology!

I have never felt that you were out of line with any remarks  that I have personally read. Even if you were we all make mistakes.

I can think of several people who are notorious for flaming and classless remarks (mostly on one certain site) and they would rather die than apologize for sure!

Your heart seems to be in the right place. Concentrate on studies and fishing, take a break from chasing the girls. I always find a good break after a tough break up is good therapy (it is probably the unlimited fishing time being single allows).

Tight lines I'll see you on the H2O.

Pat
Like STS pics? Check out my gallery at http://gallery.flybc.ca/patav

Athezone

• Old Timer
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2007, 09:24:37 AM »

Hi there Younggun, I just want to say that it takes a big man to admit he's made an error in judgement and the first step towards redeeming yourself is by doing exactly what you've just done. The next step could be getting to know the forum members personally by sharing time on the flows and experiencing and learning about this fabulous sport. You sound like a person with a good heart so
keep thinking and feeling about yourself with this new attitude. New Year, New You. Why don't you try and make it out to the steely derby on Sunday it's going to be a lot of fun and many people will be there. PM me if you like I'll help you any way that I can or just post here. Good for you Younggun.

allwaysfishin

« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2007, 11:35:29 AM »

we all lose it a little from time to time.... we all know i've been there, many times ;D... hang in there youngin. There will always be personalities that we bump heads with... both here and in daily life... and women.. well don't even get me going on that one. I stayed single for over 6 years recently and then.... outta the blue... I met the perfect gal.
   hope to see ya stickin around.

Kelso

• Steelhead 6 Kelso 35
    • My Fishing Pics
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2007, 12:00:23 PM »

Your words demonstrate not only your ability to admit fault but your willingness to make changes for the better. Some guys I know that are my age would have a hard time with that. Good job.

Steelhawk

• Old Timer
  • Fish In Peace !
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2007, 02:18:48 PM »

Hang in there Youngun. Don't get too serious about other members' response.

I thought I have helped lots of people who PM me for help about salmon/steelhead fishing, so when I PM some others about bass fishing which I know nothing except from those dump TV shows, I got no (zil) reply from those bass expert forum members, not even a single acknowledgement.  >:(

Will I help the next guy who PM me for salmon/steelhead? You bet.  :)

Take it easy and enjoy the forum.  ;)

fishonsteelheader

« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2007, 06:18:09 PM »

Hey youngun your only 15 and you have your hole life to worry about girls  :D. I give you alot of credit for eating crow and willing to change. I know guys my age that are not that willing to change so good for you.  work hard fish hard die happy. good luck  ;D
love to fish.

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2007, 06:39:10 PM »

We are all part of a family here on FWR and you, as well as everyone else are a part of it.

We are also all here to share our successes and our failures not only in fishing but in all aspects of life. Over ones life time and that includes me, we all do things we regret doing but when one can admit them as difficult as it is to do, I admire that person greatly.

As you have seen in the posts made above you have the support of many, including me.

younggun

• Old Timer
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2007, 07:42:58 PM »

Thanks for giving me another chance guys, i guess i have friends in other places than the strip club! ;D :o No seriouslly thanks alot, i didn't think i'd be forgiven I guess i'm not that bad after all!

Tight lines guys,    "BORN TO FISH!, forced to work" ;D
Fish killer 101