Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Chilliwack Vedder Cleanup, This Saturday April 13  (Read 1985 times)

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
Chilliwack Vedder Cleanup, This Saturday April 13
« on: April 10, 2019, 08:52:59 AM »

Just a reminder of the spring cleanup put on by the Chilliwack Vedder River Cleanup Society this Saturday. here is the information from their web site. A good chance for all that fish this system to give back to it. Also you can fish before and after the cleanup. :)

Spring Cleanup - Saturday, April 13
Great Blue Heron Reserve
5200 Sumas Prairie Rd
8:30am is registration, all garbage needs to be back by 1pm
Please bring your own travel mug if you want a hot morning coffee from Tim Horton's (we will no longer be supplying single-use cups). Bring a water bottle too, and get a fill-up from the Chilliwack Water Store to keep you hydrated for the rest of the morning.

Remote registration will be set up at Thompson Regional Park at 48562 Chilliwack Lake Road for those volunteers who live in the Chilliwack River Valley.

IMPORTANT REMINDERS

These events go rain or shine
Wear sturdy footwear
Bring a travel mug/water bottle. We want to eliminate single use cups at our cleanup events!

Rodney

• Administrator
  • Old Timer
  • Where's my strike indicator?
    • Fishing with Rod
Re: Chilliwack Vedder Cleanup, This Saturday April 13
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2019, 11:40:07 AM »

I think it was 17 years ago this week we sat at Riverside Cafe and founded CVRCS. ;)

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
Re: Chilliwack Vedder Cleanup, This Saturday April 13
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2019, 02:21:50 PM »

I think it was 17 years ago this week we sat at Riverside Cafe and founded CVRCS. ;)
Good memories, who was there? Bob, Lew and Terry too and the fellow from Yarrow?